Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: What do you think of the new Sims Forums Portal?
Love it
Yeah, not bad
Not sure
It\'s not great
I hate it, I just want forums
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think of the new Sims Forums Portal?
28-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Re: What do you think of the new Sims Forums Portal?
I like it too, always did, but the only thing that sends me nutty is that when you click the forum banner at the top, you go to the portal and not the index. I'm so used to getting to the index that way that it's taking time to stop doing it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2010, 02:19 AM
(28-02-2010 02:17 AM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:I like it too, always did, but the only thing that sends me nutty is that when you click the forum banner at the top, you go to the portal and not the index. I'm so used to getting to the index that way that it's taking time to stop doing it.
This.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
01-03-2010, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2010 10:27 AM by Super_Matt.)
(28-02-2010 02:17 AM)CassieeBethh link Wrote:I like it too, always did, but the only thing that sends me nutty is that when you click the forum banner at the top, you go to the portal and not the index. I'm so used to getting to the index that way that it's taking time to stop doing it.
I agree, I'll change it so it takes you to the forum instead...

EDIT: Change made, all rejoice Smile

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
01-03-2010, 06:02 PM
I noticed before I even viewed this thread, I thought for a second I must have got used to the changes and pressed 'forum' instead of the banner subconsciously.  Tongue

Glad we got it back though, thanks. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-05-2010, 03:59 PM
I've removed the front page and portal features for now, I'm afraid that we just don't have the time to update it enough to make it worth while, so we want to focus more on the community, which is the main forums.

I hope you understand. {yes}

Thanks
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
26-05-2010, 05:15 PM
I was wondering why it took me straight to the forums instead of the portal x3  lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Same haha I guess Matt removed it
I'd kinda gotten used to it but I like it better this way tbh Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
08-07-2010, 04:02 AM
Yea I was wondering where it had gone to, concluding that Matt had just taken it off. I like it better this way too other than the fact that I can't see my post count. :l