Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help on upgrading abode
16-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Need help on upgrading abode
For the third house, the one with Dudley/Mimi, one of the goals is to upgrade your abode. I had every goal completed except for getting someone at the party to be my roommate. However, I had to sell some stuff because I didn't have enough money for the bill, and accidentally sold too much stuff and downgraded the house. I know the amount to upgrade the house is $54,000 something. I got it up to $57,000 but it still won't upgrade. That goal in the goals list is still highlighted even after I upgraded way past the minimum amount. And I can't get a roommate unless the house has been upgraded. Did I mess up the game by downgrading? I've tried to buy all the expensive things to get my net worth high, but it's not working. Do I have to start all over? Please help!
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Re: Need help on upgrading abode
Is this for the PC game or one of the Console games?  If it's a Console game, have you tried checking out GameFaqs.com?  They usually have something there for the console games.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-05-2010, 07:23 PM
Re: Need help on upgrading abode
It's for the PS2. I already tried looking at gamefaqs but I couldn't find anything.