Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New and have questions!
17-05-2010, 06:11 PM
New and have questions!
Hello everyone, I have been playing the sims for years, and just started posting on forums.  I just yesterday purchased the sims 3 and played it the majority of the evening.  Up to the point of having my first birthday and party.  My question is why does it show that my next birthday will be in 30 "sim days" and that I will become elderly?  Doesn't that seem to quick?  I have been doing great and progressing nicely in my career, and I don't want it to end anytime soon!  Any input would be greatly appreciated! ~Chris
Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2010, 03:17 AM
Re: New and have questions!
I personally have not played TS3, but I do know there is a way to extend the length of time between birthdays, and a way to turn aging off entirely until you are ready for them to age.  Try a search on the forums here, I am sure this has been mentioned before ^_^

And if no luck here, try using GameFaqs.com for a FAQ or play Guide.  Good luck!!!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
19-05-2010, 01:26 AM
when you go to the menu in the bottom left corner of the screen, go to options, gameplay options (I think its called that) there is where you can adjust your sims lifespan.

"I'm drowning in footwear!"
-Spike (BTVS)
08-06-2010, 11:19 AM
(17-05-2010 06:11 PM)clg82 link Wrote:Hello everyone, I have been playing the sims for years, and just started posting on forums.  I just yesterday purchased the sims 3 and played it the majority of the evening.  Up to the point of having my first birthday and party.  My question is why does it show that my next birthday will be in 30 "sim days" and that I will become elderly?  Doesn't that seem to quick?  I have been doing great and progressing nicely in my career, and I don't want it to end anytime soon!  Any input would be greatly appreciated! ~Chris
you need to go into options then click on game options ans disable sim aging (hope this helps)