Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Divorces!!
24-03-2008, 09:42 AM
Re: Divorces!!
yeh i think that is a great idea, and if u dont want the kid anymore you could just put it up for adoption or if the dad/mum doesnt want anythin to do with the kid they could just pay an amount of money a week to them  Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
24-03-2008, 01:09 PM
me too. after the break up, the relationship goes down. and they're gonna hate each other and their sanity goes down, i don't like it. It would be sooo much better if the relationship remains as friends. not enemies. that's too much.  :-\
24-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Another thing which would be really cool, is if you have prenups so if a gold digging Sim marries a rich old man and is caught cheating then she can leave nothing, it also means rich families are protected so say if a Old Sim marries a younger woman and has kids already who have left home, he can specify that when he dies his children get 80% of the estate and his wife gets 20%.
24-03-2008, 06:07 PM
that's a good idea. very realistic.
24-03-2008, 06:11 PM
i like that idea

Smiles full of rage
24-03-2008, 07:05 PM
I Really like this idea, but one thing that bugs me the most when my Sims break up and one of their kids move into a house with them and they have a new wife and stuff, when they kiss or hug, the kid ends up wanting to kill the dad or some thing
I THINK BOTH IDEAS R GREAT THOUGH
Btw, great question

I love stabbing icecreams
24-03-2008, 07:16 PM
I didn't think so many people would replie to this topic!!! Wow you guys sure like the idea!!! I personally think that it would be cool if you could go back and fro to the parents house!!!  Benes to all who have replied!!! ;D
24-03-2008, 07:28 PM
(24-03-2008 07:16 PM)b1245p link Wrote:I didn't think so many people would replie to this topic!!! Wow you guys sure like the idea!!! I personally think that it would be cool if you could go back and fro to the parents house!!!  Benes to all who have replied!!! ;D

Well, its a good idea lol! It didn't even occur to me :Smile I really like the idea of a Sim child going back and forth, but getting a miserable moodlet eveytime he has to change home, wishing they could all just be one big happy family again :'(

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 07:30 PM
(24-03-2008 07:28 PM)Cassie link Wrote:I really like the idea of a Sim child going back and forth, but getting a miserable moodlet eveytime he has to change home, wishing they could all just be one big happy family again :'(
that could be really cool
custody fits the seamless neighboorhood and the fact that time goes on in my opinion

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />