Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Divorces!!
28-03-2008, 01:23 AM
Re: Divorces!!
u can break up when married, obviously, but still. it would b cool if it was divorce and u could break up not only 4 cheating
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2008, 05:04 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! Who put this under the ideas section??? I was just curious about this section and I look under it and WABAM!! There it is, right in my face!! My very own idea with 5 freakin pages (plus under ideas)!!!
28-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Matt moved all the ideas here. And most people seem to like this one.  Smile
28-03-2008, 10:59 PM
contact matt....
http://www.simsforums.net/general_sims_3...304.0.html
click on his name then send him a personal message on the link in his siggy
28-03-2008, 11:02 PM
thats a great idea.
20-04-2008, 03:23 AM
id love having divorces instead of having them cheat on each other and stuff and then break up  =]
20-04-2008, 03:43 AM
It would be really cool, and they should make it eaiser to divorce cause it takes forever to get

them mad enough at eachother and have them break up  :-\

LuV dA cOoKiE<br />rEsPeCt Da CoOkIe<br />EaT dA cOoKiE<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; .YUM.
20-04-2008, 11:42 AM
Wicked idea! I've never seen this thread before... I don't think... If I've already left a comment on this thread before then I am going to sound extremely dumb!

But yes, I really like the idea of going back and forward.

If they had like, rows before the divorce, the child could react loads to it. Like they could burst into tears and run upstairs, and then the father and mother could go really quiet because they upset the child, so they all just go to bed or whatever.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
20-04-2008, 12:49 PM
There are little faces at the side of threads you've posted in. Wink

I've posted in this thread before, but I'll say it again, I really do hope kids can go back and forth, and get an unhappy moodlet everytime they have to change house, and they could have a dream to have their parents together again, and you could promise them this, if you wish.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-04-2008, 05:17 PM
(20-04-2008 12:49 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:There are little faces at the side of threads you've posted in. Wink

I've posted in this thread before, but I'll say it again, I really do hope kids can go back and forth, and get an unhappy moodlet everytime they have to change house, and they could have a dream to have their parents together again, and you could promise them this, if you wish.

Yea, I really like the idea of kids wishing for their parents to get back together. With the seamless neighborhood, it would be really easy to go back and forth.