Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Yes, it's me once again!
10-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Yes, it's me once again!
Hi guys  Smile I'm playing Sims 2. I have hired 2 gardeners now and they won't garden? They just walk around the house complaining they can't get at the plants. They do this all day! This is a house that came with the game, and I haven't planted any of my own plants or changed anything in any way. Why is this happening?? Actually this house in particular is really quite frustrating. Everyone keeps getting in each other's way. The upper hallway is a disaster! and it's one of the larger homes.

This is almost as frustrating as the Nannys I hired. I fired the first Nanny I had for my now teenage daughter. She just walked around the house doing nothing, watching TV or swimming and peeing. Well now my Sims have had twins! A boy and girl. I didn't even use a cheat?? If there is one? I've hired a new Nanny. She's a little better, but she still let's the toddlers sleep on the floor and stares at them in the highchair. The social worker came once, but I didn't let her in because nobody was home and she never came back. I must admit I'm using the "aging off" cheat, but I'm tempted to put it back on again because it's scary seeing how the toddlers are neglected  {freaked}  If only they had a Nanny Cam!  {ohmy} My Sims don't have time to garden when they get home. It's quite nerve wracking! {wacko} yes I think I'll age my toddlers and send them off to school. I was hoping to wait until they had more charisma skills from the bunny but oh well.

Anyhoo, what's with the gardeners?
Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2010, 02:18 AM
Re: Yes, it's me once again!
Are the plants from the Seasons expansion (like do they produce fruit)?  I don't think gardeners tend those. (But my computer didn't handle seasons, so it is just a guess.)

About the nannies... That is typical.  Everyone has that problem.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
Quote this message in a reply