Computer Specs?
14-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Re: Computer Specs?
now i'm glad i just bought a new computer...i am a downloadaholic  lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2008, 07:08 PM
You don't need to buy an entirely new computer to play the Sims3.  However you do need to do a whole lot of upgrading. I know im not buying an entire new computer. My brother is getting a MAC...but good for him...lol.  But I'm upgrading like CRAZIII....Imma pimp it out! Lolz...surround sound and all tht. I'm getting a 24 inch flat panel too!
14-03-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm actually quite fortunate... I just bought a new and completely rocking laptop... It's way better than my old desktop was, and my desktop was able to run Sims2 pretty well...

I'm just kind of concerned about my graphics card. It's okay, but it isn't that great, and I don't think I'd be able to update it.
14-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I hope my computer can hold it aswell. I really hope so! Because, It is such a big game, with great graphics! I really hope that my computer plays it wel. ???

I can't wait for The Sims 3!
14-03-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm dreading finding out what the specs are. I need a new graphics card but I think I'll wait til TS3 is out next year
15-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Apparently sims2 is more of desktop than a laptop performer, so ill assume sims3 will follow suit. Another downside with laptops is you can't upgrade the graphics, as their not designed as gaming machines. If people want to upgrade/buy new for this future game, id recommend to wait until the game is released. That way you can find out what the game will demand.
15-03-2008, 02:44 AM
i am really scared my PC wont handle it very well. i mean i will still want to play the sims2 a little bit but i certainly cant have BOTH on my computer.  Sad  yeah well maybe if my parednt are nice i can upgrade my computer by then  ;D

When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand the oranges you asked for.
15-03-2008, 06:16 AM
I would definatly need a new computer to run The Sims 3. I mean, The Sims 2 wasn't that slow, it just wasn't fast . . .
15-03-2008, 12:37 PM
Hey Basicly lol

erm

Pcs that are only just running sims 2 will not work with sims 3 and pcs that are way over minimum are most likely to work with sims 3 just. Even tho i dont no the specs they will be around 3.0Ghz CPU , 1GB+ RAM , 512mb+ Graphics card with shader model 3-4.

http://www.missingstudios.com

Missing Studios - The place for all your simsy needs (Official uk fansite)
15-03-2008, 12:38 PM
My mom just bought me a new graphics card and some memory.  My computer runs smoothly.  So I think it could handle The Sims 2 and The Sims 3, well for a bit.  If we get our old computer running in the long run I may unistall The Sims 2 and put it on there for my sisters to play.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]