Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims4
13-10-2010, 09:47 AM
sims4
hi I saw this video on youtube could it be true they are already making a new one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpMH4iZe9rg
Quote this message in a reply
13-10-2010, 08:05 PM
RE: sims4
It's fake and not from EA. Sleepy
28-10-2010, 07:07 PM
It's way too early to be thinking about Sims 4. There's still so much room to grow Sims 3. I am in no hurry to start over. If Sims 4 comes out any time soon (and by soon, I'm talking about in the next couple of years) I'll just keep on playing Sims 3 and let them build up EPs for Sims 4 before I make the jump.

The bare bones game for a new Sims is almost always less interesting than the previous game with all the EPs. Sims 3 is only now catching up to a tricked out Sims 2.

Late Night, imo, has done subtle wonders for the game!
28-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Sims 4 is most probably in the planning stage at the moment. Already when Sims 2 came out in 2004 EA started to plan Sims 3. It takes many years to make a game this big. They want us to concentrate on Sims 3 now, so I don't think they will talk or post videos about Sims 4 before they are close to finishing it.

EA listen to ideas and feedback, so it's ok to write about how we want Sims 4 to be on EAs Sim forum. I mean like concept, gameplay, graphics and things that don't fit in Sims 3.
01-11-2010, 07:54 PM
It's going to be a long time before Sims 4 ever appears, which is good. I'd rather not be buying a brand new version of the same game every year.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
01-11-2010, 08:05 PM
(01-11-2010 07:54 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  It's going to be a long time before Sims 4 ever appears, which is good. I'd rather not be buying a brand new version of the same game every year.

I agree. I want there to be a Sims 4 and am glad that EA already is working on it, but want it to be released in 2013 0r 2014. It would destroy the fun of playing Sims 3 for me if I knew that Sims 4 was coming anytime soon. Sims 4 can wait, and I want more expansions for Sims 3. Heart