Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims UK drama
09-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Sims UK drama
I'm working on the very early stages of an emergent drama, created in Sims 3, for online broadcast on Channel 4 in the UK.

Can't give too many details - mainly because we're still figuring the whole thing out - but we'd ideally like to include houses, clothing, furniture and other design elements created by users, rather than generic Sims 3 stuff.

If you think you might be interested in providing things you've created - or of building specific pieces to spec - then get in touch.

No fees but credit on the site and chance to see your designs on what should be a really exciting project. Just post or send me a message.

Thanks,
Tom
Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2010, 09:10 PM
RE: Sims UK drama
So we provide houses, clothing, furniture and other design elements created by ourselves or to your specifications for your new programme, you get paid lots of money for it, and we get paid nothing but get a 'credit'?

Tell you what, let's play a game. I'll give you some letters, and you can unscramble them to make a sentence.

CIKST ROUY ACPPRY EFFOR PU ROUY AERS

Dodgy

[Image: 135762.jpg]
19-12-2010, 10:13 AM
RE: Sims UK drama
(20-11-2010 09:10 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  Tell you what, let's play a game. I'll give you some letters, and you can unscramble them to make a sentence.

CIKST ROUY ACPPRY EFFOR PU ROUY AERS

Dodgy

^ that really made me laugh.

Anyway, I'd be interested in building a few houses. I love playing about in the Build Mode. Would you like them furnished or not?

♫ Inside me, Inside me is a flame,
That burns brighter any time you came.
Gets in the way, when I'm alone with you,
But disappears if I'm with someone new ♫