Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Super Giant & Super Tiny Sims, NOW AVAILABLE!!!
21-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Super Giant & Super Tiny Sims, NOW AVAILABLE!!!
I created new sliders that can make sims size range from 1ft to 20ft, any of you that dreamed of such thing dream no more, find more details and the zip file in this site:

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.ph...ost3422395
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2011, 09:40 PM
RE: Super Giant & Super Tiny Sims, NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Sounds like fun, but really. I prefer normal sized sims rather than giants and gnomes in my game, lol.
They look kinda scary to me.
25-01-2011, 02:02 AM
(24-01-2011 09:40 PM)earthgirl Wrote:  Sounds like fun, but really. I prefer normal sized sims rather than giants and gnomes in my game, lol.
They look kinda scary to me.

The beauty of this is that you can have all sizes in between, you can have normal size, short or tall like normal people
27-01-2011, 09:02 PM
No thanks, I'll let everyone at Mod The Sims do what looks suspiciously like your Beta testing of it in THEIR games and enjoy the multiple game issues they cause first Dodgy

Delphy had a slider for taller sims that was last year's fad for fifteen minutes - as he pointed out, when you make them smaller there's all sorts of deformation problems.

As you've admitted yourself at Mod The Sims, it causes all sorts of issues when it comes to sitting, interacting with other Sims, and so on. Apart from people wanting to use it when making stories or machinima, I can't see the point of this.

It looks like modding for modding's sake, rather than having any practical purpose.

Undecided

[Image: 135762.jpg]
29-01-2011, 03:47 PM
I agree with the above poster. Some things are obviously interesting, eg muscle size, weight, all the stuff EA provides, but there's a limit -- especially when the new adjustments can create an inconvenience (ie glitches, looking weird when interacting with other sims, etc).