Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This is weird!
07-02-2011, 11:46 PM
This is weird!
I was playing my selfsim and she visited her boyfriend and daugther Annica today. Annica yawned a lot so my selfsim told her to go to bed. Then Annica took the elevator and walked to a nearby park to sleep on a bench!! Big Grin

[Image: annicasleep.jpg]

Why did she do that? Was it because the stereo was on? Huh
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2011, 09:16 PM
RE: This is weird!
(07-02-2011 11:46 PM)Cororon Wrote:  I was playing my selfsim and she visited her boyfriend and daugther Annica today. Annica yawned a lot so my selfsim told her to go to bed. Then Annica took the elevator and walked to a nearby park to sleep on a bench!! Big Grin

[Image: annicasleep.jpg]

Why did she do that? Was it because the stereo was on? Huh

Yes, if there is the stereo on they are unable to sleep due to one of the moodlets in the game it affects, so they will go sleep somewhere else.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
13-02-2011, 05:08 AM
RE: This is weird!
(12-02-2011 09:16 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  Yes, if there is the stereo on they are unable to sleep due to one of the moodlets in the game it affects, so they will go sleep somewhere else.

Sims are stupid! She was the one who turned it on. How difficult is it to turn it off before going to bed? Big Grin Anyhow, I'm planning to move them to a bigger apartment so she can have her own room.