Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm new
19-02-2011, 04:15 AM
I'm new
Hi! I'm new on this forum Big Grin

Tell me what's in here and what's the difference between this and the EA Forum? Smile
Quote this message in a reply
19-02-2011, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm new
Hello and Welcome! Smile

All forums about Sims are different somehow, and have different members. I'm on several forums though. Tongue The EA forum doesn't have an Off topic section.
19-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Hello!

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
26-02-2011, 05:57 PM
(19-02-2011 04:15 AM)pinkybear930 Wrote:  Hi! I'm new on this forum Big Grin

Tell me what's in here and what's the difference between this and the EA Forum? Smile

You don't want to take an Uzi to the members of Sims Forums.

Angel

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-02-2011, 09:04 PM
This one has less whackjobs. But it is a whole lot slower. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-03-2011, 04:38 AM
I visited a site recently that my cousin recomended (he is an EA forum regular) I think it's called mare nest? I was surprised to see myself there? anywhoozle what is mare nest?Huh
13-03-2011, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2011 01:40 AM by Minty.)
It's a blog about the rest of the Sims community with a heavy emphasis of tongue-in-cheek and a lot of running gags which are lost on anyone that doesn't get the background story to each, but part of the fun is finding them out.

Sometimes they get mega-serious, for instance they were forced to bring the police in to stop someone harassing others, but most of it is plain silly. Some people take them far too seriously, but that's just my opinion Undecided

If you're a lazy douche like me, they're a good way of finding out what's happening in lots of blogs and forums without ever having to bother visiting them and searching to find the best bits.

They did some clothing for Sims Forums a while back (some of it related to running jokes about SF), here's where you can find it.

http://themaresnest.wordpress.com/catego...ms-forums/

You may sometimes notice pictures of Cororon's simself posted here wearing the hoodie with the old SF logo.

[Image: big_fish.jpg]

They took a break for a bit there because they were fed up with there being a good deal more aggro of late (trust me, the Sims world doesn't even come close to the BF2 world for feuding), but appear to be back, although I've noticed they've not posted anything since their "we're back" post.

Confused

[Image: 135762.jpg]