Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm Sure a Bajallion Will Pop Up, But I Don't Care :3
12-03-2011, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 03:24 PM by breebree711.)
I'm Sure a Bajallion Will Pop Up, But I Don't Care :3
Hello, MARE!

I have missed you! Heart

And, it seems drama is traversing throughout the hearts and minds of many simmers during these last couple months :/

So, yeah. I tis be glad you are happy [kinda?] and well and alive!

I thought perhaps, for whatever reason, police had been involved, and I suppose that's what worried me most. Not that y'all decided to discontinue, but because y'all might've been forced to discontinue.

Anywho! I've been here PMing with muh bestie Omri mostly. (I saw a post where you wondered where I had gone.) I lurk a little on here, but aside from that, I'm just...living. Getting through day by day with the things God throws at me, trying best to figure out how to handle it. Because, as you guys, I'm positive, well know:

LIFE COMPLETELY SUCKS sometimes.

And I missed your funneh updates. They would've made me smile and feel better Smile

I WUB YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 11:33 PM
RE: I'm Sure a Bajallion Will Pop Up, But I Don't Care :3
How I feel about TMN;

Unlike Barney, TMN doesn't support peadophilia (as far as I'm aware), and we're not exactly BFF's, but you catch my drift. xD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-03-2011, 12:28 AM
RE: I'm Sure a Bajallion Will Pop Up, But I Don't Care :3
ahahahaha