I MISS BAMBI.
16-03-2011, 12:03 AM
I MISS BAMBI.
A lot... Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2011, 01:51 AM
RE: I MISS BAMBI.
I remember how I always mixed you two up hah. You always seemed to talk (write?) the same way to me. But yeah I miss her too. I don't remember talking to her that much though as I wasn't an active poster when she was around.

I remember Godzilla freak or something like that. He/she always used to have their posts centered. and I miss Ze :O
Omg do you remember crankdatsuperman? lmaooooo I'm surprised I still remember their username.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
16-03-2011, 01:55 AM
I've been rereading old posts again. Seriously, I treasure this place for all the good times we had. It better never, ever close down, even if it gets entirely abandoned. I want to read it always.

Does Bambi get on Facebook? Twitter? I miss her a lot. I miss how I used to hate her sometimes for being so perfect, and Mike would b!tch about me to Bambi, and about Bambi to me. But then we grew up. So childish. I miss her <3

I remember Freakzilla! Yeah, she always had her posts centered. If you read the old posts, we were obsessed with karma. Remember the karma game?

16-03-2011, 02:02 AM
Omg yesss I only had like 48 Sad
I remember when Mike, Rena, Chanel and Amber formed a group. And I remember when I obsessed about [removed]'s grandma. OH remember the woman we obsessed about? with the 2 children? what was her name, Rebecca? something like that hah

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
16-03-2011, 02:14 AM
REBECCA BLACK
19-03-2011, 08:35 AM
GROUP FORMATION, YEAH!
oh, sorry, did i startle you?

I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! LIKE, ASDFHSSFS.
I still talk to Chanel on FaceBook, like, daily, Mike on occasion, and I've kinda lost contact with Amber. She doesn't go on msn anymore, I can't text her 'cos you know, the parentals would kill me (overseas calls and messages are expensive, yo) and she deleted her bebo :c

I miss the days when I would sneak onto the family computer (the days before I had a laptop, ahh~) at like, 3am, JUST so I could talk to you guys!

Oh, and what's up with this new 'template' or whatever you call it? Even with the blue and green one we used to have, I always kept my theme on the original one from 2008, 'cos it was simple to use. AND NOW, NO PROFILES, OR NAME-CHANGING. It's kinda suckish D:

OH (I know, i just don't stop!) AND IF YOU WANT MY FACEBOOK/BEBO/TUMBLR OR ANYTHING SO WE CAN TALK, JUST PM ME. And I'm gonna try to make an effort to come on more :'D
19-03-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm glad you're back Rena, welcome :')
19-03-2011, 02:40 PM
RENEAAA!!!!!!!! ;D

Okay... I really want the {woot} smiley back... -_-

RENA IS A SEDDIE FAN *dances*