Teenagers!
26-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Re: Teenagers!
I see...
guys, enough with these threads, lolSmile
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 09:42 PM
(26-03-2008 09:40 PM)FOBluvr987 link Wrote:I see...
guys, enough with these threads, lolSmile

ok.
26-03-2008, 10:14 PM
There was a hack for that in TS2 where Teenagers can have babies but they only stayed in one outfit through out the 9 days she where pregnant! There was this purple clock on the floor and you click on it and you had options for what you wanted to have like "a Girl, a Boy, Twin Girls, Twin Boys, Twin Boy&Girl and an "Alien" (That was kinda random to me!

[Image: womapromo21.gif]
<br /><br />(Download Britney Spears New Single &quot;Womanizer&quot; on iTunes October 7th)<br />You Say I'm Crazy, I Got Your Crazy. Your Nothing But A Womanizer<br />&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; *Created By A BreatheHeavyer*
27-03-2008, 10:20 AM
I've tidied this thread up, removing all posts from the muppet who thinks it's funny to post inappropriate links.

In future, if someone does this please report it and ignore it, it took me a while to remove all the posts with the link quoted!!

Thanks to all of you who did report it, there is no need for this kind of things on these forums and it will not be tolerated.

If you are now reading this and have no idea what I'm talking about, it's for the best, trust me Wink

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
29-03-2008, 12:43 AM
yeah. that is realistic. i think that would be perfect for sims3.