Heart
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Head or Heart?
31-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Head or Heart?
Which should I follow?

I need to know. Undecided Think about it for a minute, because I've thought for several and I can't decide the logical answer.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2011, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 06:42 AM by serp3821.)
RE: Head or Heart?
Head all the way. Heart is nice but love can be tricky and bad. Head is much more logical. well my opinion Smile

My friend posted this on tumblr:

"If you really liked that person, you would what’s best for them right? Meaning letting them go or letting them live their life. But you have that feeling like you should chase after them right? It’s like having a constant battle between your mind and heart. Your mind tells you one thing but then you heart tells you something else.You don’t know what to do or which to listen to. It’s really the hardest choice to ever make."
01-04-2011, 08:41 AM
I said heart. Just because I don't know.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
02-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Heart.... It'll make you happier in the end, I think. Because even if following your heart leads to destruction, or the loss of a person you desperately want and ache for.... you'll learn that they must've never really been yours to begin with.

Once you reach that realization, letting them go is easier. Even though you still want them.

Are we talking about love? Because that's what I'm getting from this....maybe just because love is failing miserably in my life right now :/

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
I'll never be able to get this answer correct. I've had many times where I've been stuck in the middle, and didn't know who or what to choose. Part of me wanted one thing, whilst the other part of me wanted another. I'm forever making the wrong decisions, therefore I cannot give you a definite answer to your question, but I voted for heart. To me, your heart knows what you truly want, whereas your head thinks it knows what you want, it makes you blinded and think you want it, when what you really want lies within your heart. I'd rather not go into too much detail, but I've been in the situation recently, and I felt so so rubbish. If you want to talk, feel free to speak to mail me on FB, because someone *coughMattcough* forgot to edit my permissions on here, so I can't use the PM system. Sleepy

Coming Soon...
03-04-2011, 11:18 PM
It wasn't about love actually. It's just a situation I'm in. I'm a heart goes first person, but that's never worked out for me. It seems idealistic to go with your heart but that doesn't always mean its the best way.

Mike, your answer was really lovely, thank you. (:
Uh, you may have noticed but I dont exactly go on FB. I only use it to accept events and message people. I don't even do anything else at all. xD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-04-2011, 10:18 PM
I'm all for the head.

But this is because I don't have a heart. It died.
11-04-2011, 11:33 AM
Im sorry to hear that, Earth Mama :/

I never thought my heart could ever be more happy. My head says this relationship is a bad idea (he lives all the way in Texas and I met him through a friend so i've never met him in person Blush ) but my heart says go for it.

And I did and as of last night I have an amazing boyfriend that helped me come a little closer to Christ Smile

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed