Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Ideas
23-03-2008, 12:49 AM
Sims 3 Ideas
Sims 3 Ideas:

- Sims have more age levels baby-toddler-kid-preteen-teenager-young adult- adult-elder ( with more days in them)
- Toddlers can now go anywhere with the family (in the car, and anywhere else with a stroller and car seat)
- Bigger Houses
- You can now watch Teenagers and kids go to school ( have there schedule, make there classes, have teachers, principals, and classamates, lunch time, recess for kids, study hall, and subjects)
- Sims can now drink when there eating
- Sim Teens and kids can have projects and reports due on a certain date
- Sim Teens, kids, and young adults can get grounded from parents
- When buying clothes, its not in big amount of money ( like a top is $200, make it like $20)
- More variety of food ( and more specifty)
- Sims can now lay on there bed doing there homework or watching tv ( on stomach)
- Sims can now visit neighbors and friends by walking or by car
- When at the grocery, can get specific food like (eggs, milk, water, snacks, frozen food seperatly) in a caridge and a toddler seat incase toddler is along.
- Other sims can now contact there friends or family with a cellphone when there not home
- More Realistic Jobs ( Eye doctor, gynecologist, singer, song writer, producer..)
- More Aspirations
- You can now actually make food from scratch instead of watching your sims do it themselves.
- Sims can now have real sicknesses ( Cold, Fever, etc.)
- More realistic (functional) objects ( printer, flower pots, drawers, cell phones, etc.)
- They can drink bottled water
- They can go to the mall with friends or family together ( with more people in it. Instead of like 5 sims, make it 50 sims plus npc's.)
- Sims can go get there hair done and nails
- There can be amusement parks ( carnivals, fun places) with FUNCTIONAL rides ( bumper carts, ferries wheels, rollercoasters, and other places)
- Real Fast Food Resturants- Mcdonald, Burger King, Wendys, and others. ( With EDIBLE FUNCTIONING FOOD)
- Sims can now customize their hair styles ( Girls= Hairbands, ponytail, curly, straight ( with curly iron or FUNCTIONING hair tools) Guys= haircut styles)
- Sims can now have doctor and dentist appointments ( functioning and real seeing when having tooth pulled or having a shot)
- Sim teenagers can now go through adolensence ( Liking others, making choices, etc.)
- In Building mode= sims can have skylights to houses, more gardening tools, etc.)
- Sims who have cars can now fill there cars with gas at the gas station when tank is empty
- Parents can now teach there sims how to drive ( age stages= teenage to young adult)
- Sim Adults can now play the lottery to win million to a billion dollars
- Sims can go to movie theaters ( LIVE AND FUNCTIONING) can buy popcorn, drinks, or anything with friends, family or all together
- Can have a DVD Player and buy rentals at movie stores
- In the summer sim kids to young adults can have summer vacation for 3 weeks in sim time.
- The clock is now in minutes instead of seconds (except when there sleeping time goes to seconds and speeds up till morning)
- When sims wake up at 6:00am, it is now morning instead of at 7:00am
- Sims can have braces when going to the dentist
- Sims can have a walk-in-closet
- Sims can now live in a culdesac (round circle or dead end with houses around) or in a private driveway (with a neighbor at the otherside)
- More realistic skin tones
- When a sim mom is pregnant can now rush to a hospital instead of giving birth standing up
- Sims can live in apartments (functional and paying rent)
- Sims who are in school or college can now choose after school activites (see next idea)
- After School Activites= HipHop Dance Class, Step, Choir, Chess, Art, fashion, sports, etc....)
- Sims can celebrate hoildays on there sim calender! ( Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, New Years, St.Patrick, and more) (or make an expansion pack for that)
- Sims can eat ice cream during summer and spring
- Can now choose more specific clothing ( have a tie, this or that pants, etc..)
- More split-leveled houses
- Sims can now have an ethnictiy and race ( Black, African, Spanish, Irish, Russian, Asian, You name it!)
- Sims couples can now go on anniversarys every time there marriadge day comes
- Sims have functional bicycles, scooters, skateboards, bus)
-**Most Important** have seasons, pets, vacations, and colleges too like Sims 2 (can be expansion packed, or in the game all together)
- Sim couples who are married can now get divorced and sim couples who are bf and gf can break up anytime
- Can have lawyers
- Health Insurance
- When Sims Sleepover can now have the option to make your guest sleep instead of them staying up all night
- Sims have the choice to smoke or not ( Teenagers can experience that in adolensence.)
- Have REAL SPECFIC FUNCTIONING STORES= Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys-R-Us (Dosen't Have to have those names but have those kind of stuff)
- Toddlers can now go to daycare instead of being home with nanny
- Sims who are still in school must go through their grades ( Preschool=Toddler, 1st-6th=Kids , 7th-9th= PreTeens, 10th-12th=Teenagers, College= YoungAdults.)
- When going on vacation you can now see your sims in the airplane traveling still controlling them.
- Have Freckles depending on and family)
your ethnecity or race.
- When sims who are in school comes home with homework they have diffrent subjects to complete (Math, English, Social Studies, etc..) And can actually help them with the homework
- When a sim dies can have a funeral.
- When its a sim's b-day can go to places like the amusement parks or resturants instead of having a party at home. ( And functional ability to have gifts from friends
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 12:56 AM
Re: Sims 3 Ideas
It
sounds
pretty cool
you know what
I mean
    ;D
23-03-2008, 12:57 AM
Wow. So many ideas! I saw a few of my ideas in there! I don't know if it was lucky, or you have seen my posts Smile
23-03-2008, 01:52 AM
they were great ideas wish all of them could be in sims 3! maybe the school holidays or vacation or whateva u call it i dunno it just is a  bit like they don't go to school very long a 3 weeks i mean in australia where i live its only 2 weeks but all that time of can be a little annoying i guess but great idea anyway, i luv the idea of projetcs that little booklet thing everyday gets really boring, and definitely more poses.
;D

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
23-03-2008, 02:37 AM
some of them in sims 3 and i DOUBT they will have real names of stores that takes out the fun and i HATE the idea of smoking that would be a bad influence also some of them are good and confirmed like a driving skill

I have every sim  and now i cant wait till sims 3
23-03-2008, 03:01 AM
What a long, detailed list! I love it. My dreams would come true if TS3 had all that. I like the lawyers idea lol.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
23-03-2008, 03:10 AM
(23-03-2008 12:49 AM)MiiSzAshLeY08 link Wrote:Sims 3 Ideas:

- Sims have more age levels baby-toddler-kid-preteen-teenager-young adult- adult-elder ( with more days in them)
- Toddlers can now go anywhere with the family (in the car, and anywhere else with a stroller and car seat)
- Bigger Houses
- You can now watch Teenagers and kids go to school ( have there schedule, make there classes, have teachers, principals, and classamates, lunch time, recess for kids, study hall, and subjects)
- Sims can now drink when there eating
- Sim Teens and kids can have projects and reports due on a certain date
- Sim Teens, kids, and young adults can get grounded from parents
- When buying clothes, its not in big amount of money ( like a top is $200, make it like $20)
- More variety of food ( and more specifty)
- Sims can now lay on there bed doing there homework or watching tv ( on stomach)
- Sims can now visit neighbors and friends by walking or by car
- When at the grocery, can get specific food like (eggs, milk, water, snacks, frozen food seperatly) in a caridge and a toddler seat incase toddler is along.
- Other sims can now contact there friends or family with a cellphone when there not home
- More Realistic Jobs ( Eye doctor, gynecologist, singer, song writer, producer..)
- More Aspirations
- You can now actually make food from scratch instead of watching your sims do it themselves.
- Sims can now have real sicknesses ( Cold, Fever, etc.)
- More realistic (functional) objects ( printer, flower pots, drawers, cell phones, etc.)
- They can drink bottled water
- They can go to the mall with friends or family together ( with more people in it. Instead of like 5 sims, make it 50 sims plus npc's.)
- Sims can go get there hair done and nails
- There can be amusement parks ( carnivals, fun places) with FUNCTIONAL rides ( bumper carts, ferries wheels, rollercoasters, and other places)
- Real Fast Food Resturants- Mcdonald, Burger King, Wendys, and others. ( With EDIBLE FUNCTIONING FOOD)
- Sims can now customize their hair styles ( Girls= Hairbands, ponytail, curly, straight ( with curly iron or FUNCTIONING hair tools) Guys= haircut styles)
- Sims can now have doctor and dentist appointments ( functioning and real seeing when having tooth pulled or having a shot)
- Sim teenagers can now go through adolensence ( Liking others, making choices, etc.)
- In Building mode= sims can have skylights to houses, more gardening tools, etc.)
- Sims who have cars can now fill there cars with gas at the gas station when tank is empty
- Parents can now teach there sims how to drive ( age stages= teenage to young adult)
- Sim Adults can now play the lottery to win million to a billion dollars
- Sims can go to movie theaters ( LIVE AND FUNCTIONING) can buy popcorn, drinks, or anything with friends, family or all together
- Can have a DVD Player and buy rentals at movie stores
- In the summer sim kids to young adults can have summer vacation for 3 weeks in sim time.
- The clock is now in minutes instead of seconds (except when there sleeping time goes to seconds and speeds up till morning)
- When sims wake up at 6:00am, it is now morning instead of at 7:00am
- Sims can have braces when going to the dentist
- Sims can have a walk-in-closet
- Sims can now live in a culdesac (round circle or dead end with houses around) or in a private driveway (with a neighbor at the otherside)
- More realistic skin tones
- When a sim mom is pregnant can now rush to a hospital instead of giving birth standing up
- Sims can live in apartments (functional and paying rent)
- Sims who are in school or college can now choose after school activites (see next idea)
- After School Activites= HipHop Dance Class, Step, Choir, Chess, Art, fashion, sports, etc....)
- Sims can celebrate hoildays on there sim calender! ( Halloween, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, New Years, St.Patrick, and more) (or make an expansion pack for that)
- Sims can eat ice cream during summer and spring
- Can now choose more specific clothing ( have a tie, this or that pants, etc..)
- More split-leveled houses
- Sims can now have an ethnictiy and race ( Black, African, Spanish, Irish, Russian, Asian, You name it!)
- Sims couples can now go on anniversarys every time there marriadge day comes
- Sims have functional bicycles, scooters, skateboards, bus)
-**Most Important** have seasons, pets, vacations, and colleges too like Sims 2 (can be expansion packed, or in the game all together)
- Sim couples who are married can now get divorced and sim couples who are bf and gf can break up anytime
- Can have lawyers
- Health Insurance
- When Sims Sleepover can now have the option to make your guest sleep instead of them staying up all night
- Sims have the choice to smoke or not ( Teenagers can experience that in adolensence.)
- Have REAL SPECFIC FUNCTIONING STORES= Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys-R-Us (Dosen't Have to have those names but have those kind of stuff)
- Toddlers can now go to daycare instead of being home with nanny
- Sims who are still in school must go through their grades ( Preschool=Toddler, 1st-6th=Kids , 7th-9th= PreTeens, 10th-12th=Teenagers, College= YoungAdults.)
- When going on vacation you can now see your sims in the airplane traveling still controlling them.
- Have Freckles depending on and family)
your ethnecity or race.
- When sims who are in school comes home with homework they have diffrent subjects to complete (Math, English, Social Studies, etc..) And can actually help them with the homework
- When a sim dies can have a funeral.
- When its a sim's b-day can go to places like the amusement parks or resturants instead of having a party at home. ( And functional ability to have gifts from friends
I liked all of them except for smoking. You said almost everything I wanted in the game. My life will be complete if the game had all of that.
23-03-2008, 03:11 AM
I agree. I don't like the smoking idea. I also doubt Maxis would put it in anyways.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
23-03-2008, 03:18 AM
if you dont have a car walk down the street and take the bus that woul be good
23-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Most were good but think about it if i wanted my sims to do all that i could do that all on my own in
real life (but i wouldnt do the drugs) because some sound a bit too realistic but i wouldnt
mind if they put it in lol  ;D

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P