Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What was the last movie you saw and which do you want to see next?
24-04-2011, 12:12 AM
RE: What was the last movie you saw and which do you want to see next?
I last saw Insidious...it was supposed to be a scary movie but it ended up being funny! Tongue
I want to see Soul Surfer because of Carrie Underwood Big Grin

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2011, 09:30 PM
(24-04-2011 12:12 AM)Paul Wrote:  I last saw Insidious...it was supposed to be a scary movie but it ended up being funny! Tongue

Is it as silly as the TV commercials make it out to be?

This is the one I'm looking forward to seeing this year above everything else.

There's meant to be quite a few of the Harry Potter cast involved apart from Daniel Radcliffe, but the only one I could find was Ciarán Hinds, who plays Dumbledore in the final movie out this simmer. They're keeping a secret who is the Woman In Black however, so that could be another of the Potter cast (please don't let it be Helena Bonham Carter!) The guy that played James Potter is the guy that played Arthur Kipps in the original TV film of "The Woman In Black" though.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Yeah, it's pretty random. A little demon boy starts dancing to this song randomly in the middle of the movie. xD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
25-04-2011, 08:20 AM
(24-04-2011 09:30 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 12:12 AM)Paul Wrote:  I last saw Insidious...it was supposed to be a scary movie but it ended up being funny! Tongue

There's meant to be quite a few of the Harry Potter cast involved apart from Daniel Radcliffe, but the only one I could find was Ciarán Hinds, who plays Dumbledore in the final movie out this simmer. They're keeping a secret who is the Woman In Black however, so that could be another of the Potter cast (please don't let it be Helena Bonham Carter!) The guy that played James Potter is the guy that played Arthur Kipps in the original TV film of "The Woman In Black" though.

You don't like Helena Bonham Carter?

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
30-04-2011, 12:45 PM
The last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One XD Of course, I bought it and watched it on DVD Big Grin

And tonight I'm going to see Fast Five!

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed
01-05-2011, 10:10 AM
The last movie I saw at the cinema was Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix! There's no cinema where I live know! But I really want to see Deathly Hallows Part 2!
10-05-2011, 02:31 AM
Better off dead was the last movie I saw. One of John Cusack's early roles. It was actually pretty good. Next movie I want to see is The Green Lantern
05-06-2011, 03:32 AM
I've been watching lots of movies lately. Yesterday I watched The King's Speech,which was really good. I also watched Black Swan, which wad pretty good too. Great music - Tchaikovsky is one of my favourite composers so I enjoyed that. I watched it with my mum so it was umm, a bit awkward in parts...

The Last King of Scotland was on TV last night too but I was just too tired to watch it all the way through. What I saw was good though.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
06-06-2011, 10:29 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2011 10:37 PM by Minty.)
(25-04-2011 08:20 AM)bobert26 Wrote:  
(24-04-2011 09:30 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  

You don't like Helena Bonham Carter?

It's not that I dislike Helena Bonham Carter, it's just that she's hopeless playing a baddie. She's just too cutesy. The idea of her being Bellatrix particularly is absurd, Bellatrix in the book is portrayed as someone with a former beauty wizened by her time in Azkaban combined with her own hatred and bitterness. I would have had Tilda Swanson or Jennifer Connolly as both of them can look very gaunt.

She got the part though because the 'Hampstead set' of actors/comedians always make sure their friends get all the supporting roles of any films they're in. You can draw a line through every single member of the Harry Potter cast outside of the kids right back to the Comic Strip comedy team of the 1980s. Even Jason Issacs got the role of Lucius Malfoy as a return on an old favour: his dad Jeremy Issacs was got Channel 4 to give The Comic Strip team their first series on TV. It's pretty incestuous, and means some unsuitable people getting the roles, or the Potter films being rescripted them to keep them on the payroll.

Did you know Rik Mayell was originally meant to be in as Peeves, only for the original director to write him out as he wanted to prevent it all becoming too gimmicky?

(05-06-2011 03:32 AM)bobert26 Wrote:  I've been watching lots of movies lately. Yesterday I watched The King's Speech,which was really good. I also watched Black Swan, which wad pretty good too. Great music - Tchaikovsky is one of my favourite composers so I enjoyed that. I watched it with my mum so it was umm, a bit awkward in parts...

The Last King of Scotland was on TV last night too but I was just too tired to watch it all the way through. What I saw was good though.

Black Swan I've been meaning to see. Natalie Portman's always good and one of those people that can be a goodie, a baddie or both at once with ease. The Idi Amin film I've got in the house and been meaning to put on for ages. Bloody old nutter. Will never forgive the Saudis for giving that wicked old swine a bolthole to escape the noose he so richly deserved.

[Image: 135762.jpg]