Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
!
23-03-2008, 01:28 AM
!
Peope do all this talk abouyt the pre teen and middle aged stages how manythings must u read it seys gradual aging

I have every sim  and now i cant wait till sims 3
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Re: !
Really!?
YAY!
were did you read that?

( :
23-03-2008, 01:30 AM
I haven't seen anything about that except when people say that they want it on the forums...

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
23-03-2008, 01:35 AM
Agreed!People stop all the talk of preteen because your sims will now gradually age.I know exactly what there talking about every other day they get a tad bit older.
23-03-2008, 01:45 AM
I think it would be nice to have sims age gradually based on actual numerical ages, but I do, however, believe this is far to difficult to achieve form a developing stand point, for the same reasons as height. It's not just facial changes, but changes in height gradually over time, which has already been discussed as difficult enough to implement in a game like TS3. You could still have real numerical ages, but you would still only physically change ounce you graduate to a new age group. Days could equal the same amount of time as in TS2, but a year,including full season rotation, would break down with 5 days per month, 12 months per year.
The 12 age groups could be...
  • Infant(first 4 months)
  • Baby(5 months-3 years)
  • Toddler(4-6)
  • Child(6-11)
  • Preteen(11-13)
  • Teen(13-15)
  • Older Teen(16-19)(you can drive a car)
  • Young Adult(20-26)
  • Adult(27-36)
  • Middle Aged (37-60)(how old you appear depends on health during adult phase)
  • Senior(60-77)(same deal as middle age)
  • Elder(77-???)(few sims will last more than a year ounce this age is reached)

23-03-2008, 01:48 AM
(23-03-2008 01:45 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:I think it would be nice to have sims age gradually based on actual numerical ages, but I do, however, believe this is far to difficult to achieve form a developing stand point, for the same reasons as height. It's not just facial changes, but changes in height gradually over time, which has already been discussed as difficult enough to implement in a game like TS3. You could still have real numerical ages, but you would still only physically change ounce you graduate to a new age group. Days could equal the same amount of time as in TS2, but a year,including full season rotation, would break down with 5 days per month, 12 months per year.
The 12 age groups could be...
  • Infant(first 4 months)
  • Baby(5 months-3 years)
  • Toddler(4-6)
  • Child(6-11)
  • Preteen(11-13)
  • Teen(13-15)
  • Older Teen(16-19)(you can drive a car)
  • Young Adult(20-26)
  • Adult(27-36)
  • Middle Aged (37-60)(how old you appear depends on health during adult phase)
  • Senior(60-77)(same deal as middle age)
  • Elder(77-???)(few sims will last more than a year ounce this age is reached)

I think this is how the gradual aging will be.
23-03-2008, 01:57 AM
I still think they'll go by seasons and not months.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html