Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Deaths
23-03-2008, 01:42 AM
Re: Deaths
hehe that was weird topic as i did post it first of all asking 2 things and people start talkinmg about prison lol Big Grin

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:44 AM
lol prison would be cool though...we should make a topic on that Tongue although prehaps we have talked enough about it here...
23-03-2008, 01:59 AM
a death sould be gtin shot or crin to death or fallen off a diving board with no pool wather in the pool
23-03-2008, 02:03 AM
crying to death!? nice - death by non-suicidal depression...would be funny! lol haha you could make up a messed up sim who goes round shooting people Tongue i wouldn't save the changes though...don't want all my families destroyed...would just be fun to kill people...mwhahahaha lol im bored ok...im not usually like this...
23-03-2008, 02:04 AM
or bleed to death or get in a car accidnet but no die everytime theres a change to live in a car acident but come back to the house brused and in a wheel chair that alous you to do everythin on your own untill 3 days later when you get better
23-03-2008, 02:07 AM
yeah i like the car accident but i doubt sims will bleed to death...gore...it will raise the age limit!
23-03-2008, 02:11 AM
this is a little deppressing, lol suicide and emos wouldn't really be that funny, i no its a game but its sorta sad how people are really like this and making it liek that on a game, its siorta bugging me how everyione wants it to be so realistic when it justs goes to far :'(

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O