Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Older players
23-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Older players
Ok im 15 nearly 16 and I guess I'm kinda addicted to sims. I kinda go on and off it and when I am off I am always on msn but when im on sims I always get comments like "you're never online atm" or whatever and I never really know what to say because I guess i feel a bit ashamed of being addicted to sims...do any of you older players feel the same way and how old are you? Just I started playing the game quite young so I guess it's made me think I'm immature for being addictive? Do you older players tell your friends and what do people say when you tell them? I think I just need a bit of reassurance? Like today I've been online like all day and whenever anyone is like: "wuu2?" I'm just like errr...surfin web that kinda thing when I'm actually on here =S
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:40 AM
Re: Older players
I closet all my activities from my friends. If they call me and ask me what Im doing, I say "nothing," even If Im playing a game they play to(none of my friends play The Sims, as far as I know). Although Im pretty sure the fact I play is no secret. Im eighteen, and started with TS1 when I was eleven.
23-03-2008, 01:41 AM
Wicked at least I'm not the only one...I even started to feel gulity that I don't tell friends that I'm on here like because it's like unloyal to the sims...LOL yes I'm a lil odd...
23-03-2008, 01:41 AM
I feel the same way! Big Grin.I don't feel asamed maybe embarassed.I'm 15 so when people ask what I'm doing I'm like "on the computer"but,really you know I'll be on those sims.But I think it's because it's a game that not alot of people play.But I noticed that alot of people have played the game and they just don't talk about it.SO...IDK! ;D
23-03-2008, 01:46 AM
embarassed ashamed...same thing! lol but yeah alot of people do play it but just how many of those are older people like us i don't know...
23-03-2008, 02:02 AM
i'm not exactly an older player lol but i was surprised when pretty much everyone in my year level had played or had heard of sims, don't feel bad about being addicted i was addicted from day 1! Tongue

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
23-03-2008, 02:04 AM
lol thanks and me 2!!!!
23-03-2008, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2008 09:19 PM by zenia77.)
yea me to i am 18 and when i play Ts2 i cannot be moved when my friends calls me i usally dont listen its just some yea's and unhu and they quickly say are u playing sims and i say like yea unhu lol

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
23-03-2008, 06:10 AM
Yeah I completely agree.  I'm 15 and am kind of embarrassed to tell other people that I play the sims.  But I know FOR A FACT that one of my friend's 19 year old sister plays the sims.  And another one of my friend's 20 year old brothers play it too.  So yeah...but I'm kind of scared that I'm never going to get over my addiction and am going to be like a 60 year old grandma playing it.  Hmmm...I wonder if by then there'll be like a sims 7 or something.  If that's the case, I WILL SO BUY IT!
23-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Lol, I'm 20 and I'm a very proud Simmer XD - I once played the game for 11 hours straight, and I tell people, it doesn't really bother me lol. A lot of my friends play video games non-stop..so yeah. Haha  ;D

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]