Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
OMG, it's HP!!!
23-12-2011, 05:49 AM
RE: OMG, it's HP!!!
I don't like Percy Jackson, he's too weird...

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
23-12-2011, 10:50 AM
(22-12-2011 08:27 PM)breebree711 Wrote:  lol, yeah, but the kids are te children of God's, haha XD I think Percy Jackson is son of Poseidon?
Yup. Tongue
24-12-2011, 01:13 AM
I'll stick with Harry Potter, Hunger Games, The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices, StarKid, and Glee for now ;)

[Image: BreeBree711.png]
Insufficiency Revealed
28-12-2011, 01:21 PM
(23-12-2011 05:49 AM)simman23 Wrote:  I don't like Percy Jackson, he's too weird...
He'll probably be a shoe in for the next Doctor Who considering they gave that Matt Smith the job - he's got a face like a bucket with a dent in it.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
29-12-2011, 07:33 AM
TBH, I really don't like much of any kind of fantasy (except for in games like skyrim). Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

30-12-2011, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 07:05 PM by gothika.)
I AM SO JEALOUS IT ISN'T FUNNY. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU. IT'S OKAY. I CAN PROBABLY FIT INTO YOUR SUITCASE. I'm only like 5'1 -____- so yeah. I REALLY wanna go this summer. it would be a dream. it's so cheesy. but I actually would wish sometime in the future that my future husband would propose to me there. but I think my mom would have a heart attack. because it wouldn't be culturally traditional.

and at Cororon. I LOVE PERCY JACKSON. the books anyways. I tried watching the movie. IT WAS WAY OFF. I can't watch it anymore. I HATE it when screenwriters take out the important stuff and put such weird crap. BUT THE GUY WHO PLAYS PERCY. JHFDKHFDJKDSF HOTTIE ALERT Wink oh! fun fact. he will be sharing the screen with the lovely Emma Watson on the adaption of "The Perks of being a Wallflower" <3
/ends happiness
oh! also. I really wanna read the hunger games. have you heard the song taylor swift made for the movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU
Smile
but I'm going to check it out from the library. and there are like over 100 people waiting in front of me -.-

31-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Quote:Gothika:

I AM SO JEALOUS IT ISN'T FUNNY. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU. IT'S OKAY. I CAN PROBABLY FIT INTO YOUR SUITCASE. I'm only like 5'1 -____- so yeah. I REALLY wanna go this summer. it would be a dream. it's so cheesy. but I actually would wish sometime in the future that my future husband would propose to me there. but I think my mom would have a heart attack. because it wouldn't be culturally traditional.

and at Cororon. I LOVE PERCY JACKSON. the books anyways. I tried watching the movie. IT WAS WAY OFF. I can't watch it anymore. I HATE it when screenwriters take out the important stuff and put such weird crap. BUT THE GUY WHO PLAYS PERCY. JHFDKHFDJKDSF HOTTIE ALERT [Image: wink.gif]
oh! fun fact. he will be sharing the screen with the lovely Emma Watson on the adaption of "The Perks of being a Wallflower" <3
/ends happiness
oh! also. I really wanna read the hunger games. have you heard the song taylor swift made for the movie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU
[Image: smile.gif]

but I'm going to check it out from the library. and there are like over 100 people waiting in front of me -.-

Of course Ive heard the song!!! haha, I listened to it as soon as it was released, lol. Taylor Swift is my favorite singer, so the news about her AND HG being together made me insanely happy Big Grin

And the Wizarding World is te BEST. I met the actors that play Seamus Finnigan, Cho Chang, Lavender Brown, and Dean Thomas Smile Theyre soooooooooo nice!

And I also met Joey Richter, Brian Holden, Joe Walker, Lauren Lopez, Jaime Lyn Beatty, and Julia Albain :3

[Image: teamstarkid_Large.jpg]

Insufficiency Revealed
31-12-2011, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2011 11:23 PM by gothika.)
;____; luckyyy!

how did you get to meet them? :o
IF ONLY NEVILLE WAS THERE. HE IS A STUD MUFFIN Wink

(actually I would love Tom Felton. but I doubt he can come. so matthew is second ^_^)

31-12-2011, 11:52 PM
XD Well, they came to a Walmart in Orlando for an autograph signing and, me, being the lucky person that lives super close to Orlando, went and got their signatures! haha

And Matt and Tom weren't even att eh WWOHP that weekend, I dont think Sad

Tom is my favorite though ^.^ One day I proclaim I shall marry him or Joey Richter ;P

Better luck with Joey for me though, since Ive actually met him XD

Insufficiency Revealed
01-01-2012, 02:33 AM
NU UH. I CLAIM TOM FIRST D;
I SHALL FIGHT TO THE DEATH.
jk.
I'll just take Logan Lerman...though when I was typing this I totally forgot Logan's name Confused