Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pets
23-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Re: Pets
i think you should have cows and chickens and get milk and eggs so u dont have to go to the store

It's not falling in love with him that broke me, it's how my heart slowly died every moment I was with him.
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 02:58 AM
(23-03-2008 03:42 AM)mamaha link Wrote:walk your dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah but I wonder if you'd be able to walk your cat too.  Smile
26-03-2008, 03:07 AM
(23-03-2008 03:36 AM)Shanny608 link Wrote:I think now when you get a pet you should have to drive to the pet store and pick out your pet, I also think they should have more creative animals, like a parrot, hamster, mouse, rat, guinea pig, or even a hedgehog. You should also have to drive to the store when you have to get it food, toys or other such thing. Pets should also be able to get sick, they should also have vets that would just rock!!!

I would also like to have ferrets added to the game. And wild animals like squirrels and real birds and crows.

DragonRanger

I want magic! Realism is boring<br /><br />Time spent on BBS and other boards I have concluded to be accepted by others is to kiss bum and accept you have no right to an opinion unless it is to agree with another's. Any conflicting opinion is downrated or given bad karma. If you must bring it on!
26-03-2008, 03:17 AM
IT'D B KEWL IF U COULD TAKE UR ANIMAL IN THE CAR WITH U!----and he/she could hang its head out the window

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 03:20 AM
It would be cool if tehre was a dog park and you could put your animals on leashes and what not!!!  :o :o :o :o
26-03-2008, 03:04 PM
dateline= Wrote:I think now when you get a pet you should have to drive to the pet store and pick out your pet, I also think they should have more creative animals, like a parrot, hamster, mouse, rat, guinea pig, or even a hedgehog.
you already go to the store to pick out your pet and there are already parrots and hamster type things
26-03-2008, 03:10 PM
(26-03-2008 03:04 PM)peachpie937 link Wrote:
Quote:I think now when you get a pet you should have to drive to the pet store and pick out your pet, I also think they should have more creative animals, like a parrot, hamster, mouse, rat, guinea pig, or even a hedgehog.
you already go to the store to pick out your pet and there are already parrots and hamster type things

You cant go to a store, can you? I thought you can only adopt, or get them through other Sims. But yes, you can have Guinea Pigs and Parrots.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 03:13 PM
They shouldn't sell dogs or cats in pet stores. That's just cruel.

There should be shelters and vets too.
I'm talking about real shelters where you can adopt dogs or take them for a walk or something, instead of just making a simple phone call.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
26-03-2008, 04:42 PM
(26-03-2008 03:13 PM)::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: link Wrote:
They shouldn't sell dogs or cats in pet stores. That's just cruel.

There should be shelters and vets too.
I'm talking about real shelters where you can adopt dogs or take them for a walk or something, instead of just making a simple phone call.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

how is it cruel to sell pets in a pet store? (unless the people arent taking very good care of the animals)

miSS MoDeL™ is MoDeL MateriAL
26-03-2008, 05:26 PM
walk your dog
ride your horse
pet your cat feed your ginni pig
wash your rabbit
ext.

100%agree

xxxxxxxxxxxxx :-* Big Grin