• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Apartments/Waterbirthing
25-03-2008, 04:36 AM
Re: Apartments/Waterbirthing
I'd love apartments.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 04:48 AM
(23-03-2008 03:48 AM)ah-LAIR-ah link Wrote:I desperately want apartments for my Sims! I've tried creating it, pretending there's a family living downstairs, in TS2. It isn't the same. Please, TS3, HAVE APARTMENTS! We all want it.

I made an apartment using the tools given us by "University".  Even allows you to have families with different surnames by moving them in to the building after it has 'opened'.  The original single family guy became the superintendant for the building.  Smile  You can use the dorm doors to establish different apts.
25-03-2008, 10:38 PM
people they have big tubs  at the hospital they look like jacuzzai and like 10 people can be in it at once trust me thats how my litte bro was birthed it was cool but really wet lol

If u go leave... leave correct!!! and im'ma send a jet to pick up the next.. oh and if u leave u leaveing the best that means u have to settle for less!!!!!!!!!-wezzy.f.baby please say the baby[Image: lilwaynesiggyevf6.jpg]
25-03-2008, 11:31 PM
I'd like it if it was apartments because I have did the same thing and it wasn't cool because the sim could walk into the other sims house
25-03-2008, 11:41 PM
a poor but happy just-turned adult in a mansion? no....

APARTMENT

i have a bad feeling it will be an EP. like Sims 3 housing
28-03-2008, 07:52 AM
I want apartments too!!!!
28-03-2008, 10:51 PM
apartments r my favorite upgrade from ts2 2 ts3. i hope they r confirmed!
28-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Waterbirthing would be a nice alternative then having to go to the hospital in the game. I mean, having sims pregnant is nice, and all.. but.. by the end, I can't wait for it to be over. A nice, relaxing home birth would be a solution to this.
29-03-2008, 03:45 PM
(28-03-2008 11:51 PM)Pelly link Wrote:Waterbirthing would be a nice alternative then having to go to the hospital in the game. I mean, having sims pregnant is nice, and all.. but.. by the end, I can't wait for it to be over. A nice, relaxing home birth would be a solution to this.

true, but still. u should have the option to waterbirth or go 2 da hospital.