Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims taking care of themselves
18-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Re: Sims taking care of themselves
o_0

I see no need for a hair dryer...

I doubt they'll put it in, sadly.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 05:03 AM
Since sims just take care of themselves I actually DO want them to more realistically maintain their hygiene and appearance. I'd go insane if I had to manually brush my sim's teeth or comb their hair. Also I just realized that if that if sims automatically take care of themselves, then maybe personality trait will determine how, how often, or if at all. Like a neat freak sim would brush their death 5 times a day, while a sim with out that trait would only do it twice.
18-03-2008, 05:04 AM
If the sims were allowed to have wet hair, they could use a hair dryer

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Ya sims need more hygiene, its nice if we cud also buy some kinds of shampoos and soaps, or hair clips ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 02:22 PM
A store where they can buy towels, or a kitchen store to buy dishes, pots and pans, etc.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
22-03-2009, 04:43 PM
well it has already been released that when you are not playing a Sim they are taking care of themselves there is chances the they might start a fire and such but yea.

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]