Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims taking care of themselves
17-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Re: Sims taking care of themselves
I hate it wen they run off sumtimes..and wen they stop doin the thing i told thm too... its kinda annoyin

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Our teens in Sims 2 can get acne now, tho I have not had any adults get it. That would be interesting. My sim girl cancelling her date because she woke up with a big ole pimple on her nose!! lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:06 PM
They just stander there o.o; Aha a 4 inch wide and 4 inch tall pimple Big Grin Ew gross but funny....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
17-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Eww! Imagine the sims tried to pop their spots, ewww weird images in my head now! Aha! Would still be funny though and they would cry because they have a big spot on their nose! HA!

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Just as bad, a nasty cold sore?? Yukky.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
17-03-2008, 08:20 PM
I would like to be able to brush their teeth - it would be so much more realistic ;D I have really high expectations (spelled right?) for the game Sad
17-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Yep you spelled it correctly  Big Grin I too have high expectations for the game, I want to see it transform so much from TS2!  Smile

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:26 PM
I want TS3 to fix all the weird things TS2 cudn fix or cudn hav ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 09:36 PM
That's such an awesome idea.
I'd like it if after a shower, your Sim's hair would be wet. And you could dry it with a hair dryer. Then if it wasn't dried properly your Sim would get a cold!

But I guess some people would find that annoying after a while.  :-X

[Image: paramoresims.jpg]
<br />This heart it beats, beats for only you.<br />Paramore are coming to Ireland, and I can't go. Sad!
18-03-2008, 04:50 AM
(17-03-2008 09:36 PM)Rút link Wrote:That's such an awesome idea.
I'd like it if after a shower, your Sim's hair would be wet. And you could dry it with a hair dryer. Then if it wasn't dried properly your Sim would get a cold!

But I guess some people would find that annoying after a while.  :-X

I have always thought that would only be right if they had wet hair after a shower or being out in the rain. Common sense really! Oh! And if they went to sleep with wet hair, they could have a bad hair day! Like me! lol