Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Out of these which one do you like making the most in the Sims 2? Post underneath and say why you chose that certain one!
Toddler boy
Toddler girl
Child boy
Child girl
Teen boy
Teen girl
Adult boy
Adult girl
Elder boy
Elder girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Making Sims in the Sims 2
23-03-2008, 01:02 PM
Making Sims in the Sims 2
Post underneath and say why you chose that certain one!
;D Big Grin Wink Smile Wink Big Grin ;D Big Grin Wink Smile Smile Wink Big Grin ;D
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 01:08 PM
Re: Making Sims in the Sims 2
i said teen girl because that is the closest to what i am i guess. but i like to start out with an adult woman because i like to start from scratch
23-03-2008, 01:40 PM
Everyone seems to make females all the time and I just can't understand why. To me they're boring.
I prefer adult men, they're just way more interesting.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
23-03-2008, 06:23 PM
(23-03-2008 01:40 PM)ƒЯεaκziiLLa link Wrote:
Everyone seems to make females all the time and I just can't understand why. To me they're boring.
I prefer adult men, they're just way more interesting.

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

[glow=orange,2,300]Maybe the boys make girls and the girls make boys. What do you think? Why are the adult men more interesting than the adult females?[/glow]
23-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Probably because I used to play females all the time too, but after some a time I just got tired of them. :/
From what I've seen, most girls make girls ['cept for me]. Maybe they want some kind of virtual barbie doll or something...

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

23-03-2008, 07:23 PM
(23-03-2008 07:09 PM)ƒЯεaκziiLLa link Wrote:
Probably because I used to play females all the time too, but after some a time I just got tired of them. :/
From what I've seen, most girls make girls ['cept for me]. Maybe they want some kind of virtual barbie doll or something...

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

Ha Ha! But in The Sims 2 what do you think makes a female sim different from a male sim except for the hair and clothes and skin and body?
23-03-2008, 07:38 PM
(23-03-2008 07:23 PM)sim3dudeno1 link Wrote:[quote author=ƒЯεaκziiLLa link=topic=935.msg19294#msg19294 date=1206295761]

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

Ha Ha! But in The Sims 2 what do you think makes a female sim different from a male sim except for the hair and clothes and skin and body?
[/quote]
Well, you can put makeup on them, they can carry handbags, wear dresses ... that kinda stuff...

It's also pretty hard to find good CC for male sims that doesn't look girly. I don't want them to have anime like hair or wear tight pink shirts. >_<

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

23-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I hate the anime eyes!
23-03-2008, 08:57 PM
I love teen and adult females
23-03-2008, 11:26 PM
I always start out with either an adult male or adult female. Not sure why really

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!