Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Reason Why They May Not Add The Goths
22-03-2008, 01:13 AM
Re: My Reason Why They May Not Add The Goths
I hope ya'll know that Bella Goth is a townie in Strangetown.As soon as you play the game she comes with the neighbors to greet you.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 01:18 AM
but that's not the REAL Bella!

>_>

<_<

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
22-03-2008, 01:47 AM
I also gave Cassie a make-over, and she married a sim I made. Had very cute babies! I made Don fall in love with a now grown up Pleasant girl. Can't remember which one. She lives with him and is preggers right now. I haven't played them since. I would love to have Bella back. If they bring the Goths back, Cassie and Alex will probably be really old at that point.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
24-03-2008, 12:24 AM
i read a very interesting story on the exchange explaining everythuing about the goths it was very good! Apparently bella got abducted came back one of the catlinete sisters took her to strangetown and she lost her memory... uhh i forgot the rest :-\

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
24-03-2008, 12:46 AM
I haven't played the Goths since Sims 1....

I hate premade Sims.
24-03-2008, 12:46 AM
you know, the goths aren't really as gothic as they could be. they should include them in the sims 3 with cassandra's children or something and have them as metal heads or actual gothic kids. it'd be funny.
24-03-2008, 01:21 AM
I think they will be there, as much as for are benefit as for the creators. It would be like a tribute to the original
25-03-2008, 09:33 AM
I figure it's another generation. Cassandra is old now. And, whatever man she married is probably dead. I bet she has a bunch of kids. Alexander should be an adult. She may have adult children and grandchildren as well.
Do you think the Pleasants will be back?
I'm hoping to see Bella back. Still as an adult!

~can't wait!!!~