Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
natural and unnatural disasters
23-03-2008, 06:05 PM
natural and unnatural disasters
i think that we should have tornado's and stuff. yeah i know that alot of people has most likely posted it, but i just wanted to tell others my suggestions.. ;D lol and also the more people suggest it and like it, the more likley it will be put in.

i also think that they should have like asteroids come down and like hit houses, or they could just be around as like rocks

i also think they should have like random un-surrilsitic things happen

Smiles full of rage
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 06:08 PM
Re: natural and unnatural disasters
Check out my siggy!! I am a longtime advocate of having tornados in the game. They could do it in a way that does not destroy your sims house. Like the game generates leaves that fall from the trees but the leaves on the tree never go away? The game could generate some stuff to fly around during the tornado. I think it would work. Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
23-03-2008, 06:15 PM
NO DISASTERS!!!
23-03-2008, 06:24 PM
YES DISASTERS! It will add more fun to the game.

Twilight---best book ever<br /><br />*An official Twilighter
23-03-2008, 07:15 PM
I personally think *little* disasters like dust devils (really tiny tornados, about the size of a fire when it starts in The Sims 2) would be good, like if your sim got caught in one they'd get really dizzy and vomit and if there were enough of them and they made a really big "dust devil" they could die from a large object hitting them.

But still, I don't really want them in my game at all.

fire is enough.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
23-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Or maybe if you live on a tropical island and your sim's house is near the ocean there could be a hurricane or a tidal wave that washes over your house but dosent
destroy it. 

Bow down to the mighty (and overly addictive) SIMS!
23-03-2008, 07:24 PM
YES DISASTERS! It will add more fun to the game. but not to big disasters.