Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fish spawners making me lose it!
27-08-2011, 04:40 AM
Bug Fish spawners making me lose it!
I'm not sure why my game does this but it's getting on my last nerve and due to the bugs that the sims have there is no way for me to fix it unless I manually do so, which takes hours. I built a very nice park for my sims to have their wedding and now its loaded with fish spawners I'm talking 200 spawners stacked in a tower of three. 600 all together and theres about 10 of these 600 spawner towers. The problem is? You can see the fish in the air because the spawners are so jacked. I never put fish in my park, I never rotated the lot I don't know what to do. The sledge hammer seems to do nothing, and when I use the hand tool I have to delete them one by one. Usually I never even get past 200 without my game freezing. I tried to level the terrain or flatten the lot to take the water out. but my game freezes as soon as I do. help!?Angry
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2011, 08:03 PM
RE: Fish spawners making me lose it!
(27-08-2011 04:40 AM)XxDamnedAngelxX Wrote:  I'm not sure why my game does this but it's getting on my last nerve and due to the bugs that the sims have there is no way for me to fix it unless I manually do so, which takes hours.

I built a very nice park for my sims to have their wedding and now its loaded with fish spawners I'm talking 200 spawners stacked in a tower of three. 600 all together and theres about 10 of these 600 spawner towers.

The problem is?

You can see the fish in the air because the spawners are so jacked. I never put fish in my park, I never rotated the lot I don't know what to do. The sledge hammer seems to do nothing, and when I use the hand tool I have to delete them one by one.

Usually I never even get past 200 without my game freezing. I tried to level the terrain or flatten the lot to take the water out. but my game freezes as soon as I do. help!?Angry

I've restructured your post into paragraphs, otherwise it was a struggle to read.

Can't claim to be an expert, but the problem sounds like spawners put into places using the cheat modes that remove "footprint" limitations, resulting in duplicates, triplicates, etc.

Use TestingCheatsEnabled True, then MoveObjects On. This sometimes helps if the game is refusing to let you destroy items with the sledgehammer that have been placed in a manner the game wasn't meant to have.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply