Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
23-03-2008, 08:06 PM
Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
Are there going to be  like baby, toddler, child, pre-teen, teen, collage, and adult and then elder, or what?

also, are you going ot have to by the extenation for seasons and collages and stuff

Smiles full of rage
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Re: Does anyone Know the Ages of sims3
I like the way they have it on TS2, only, they should add pre-teen, and the terrible 2's. LMAO.
23-03-2008, 08:17 PM
(23-03-2008 08:15 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:I like the way they have it on TS2, only, they should add pre-teen, and the terrible 2's. LMAO.
LOL, That would be so cool to see little Sims in their terrible 2's and see the parents go nuts haha. - I think it would be cool to see elder sim's age more and more as they get older instead of all looking (basically) the same.

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
23-03-2008, 09:02 PM
I like the TS2 system but I wish we could have young adults without having to go to university
23-03-2008, 09:07 PM
All I know is, there is definately going to be new Lifestages. They couldn't just leave it un-upgraded from The Sims 2! And I think Adults GRADUALLY age into Elders. Gradual aging for the rest of the age groups is unknown, and as much as I'd like to see it in The Sims 3, it's unlikely we'll be seeing it in there.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-03-2008, 09:14 PM
I hope adults can gradually age into elders because it's so annoying that once second they are very young nad the enxt they are old and saggy
23-03-2008, 09:16 PM
You guys stop talking about preteen and middle age!!!Theres no more life stages it's gradual aging.
23-03-2008, 09:19 PM
(23-03-2008 09:16 PM)elm1230 link Wrote:You guys stop talking about preteen and middle age!!!Theres no more life stages it's gradual aging.

You have no idea how happy that would make me!  ;D But how do you know for sure that it's gradual aging? It would make sense considering the Adults age into Elders gradually though. What would be the point in having that, and not bothering with the rest of the age groups?  ???

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
23-03-2008, 09:40 PM
No, and If they do they are lying.  There has been talk of gradual and simontainious (sp. darn Safari can't correct it!) aging.
23-03-2008, 09:44 PM
(23-03-2008 09:40 PM)dfoster1992 link Wrote:No, and If they do they are lying.  There has been talk of gradual and simontainious (sp. darn Safari can't correct it!) aging.
Wait they're lying about what?
also were is gradual aging about
adults and elders at??