Beach
18-03-2008, 02:00 AM
Re: Beach
[glow=red,2,300]i'd love that but probably not[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 02:02 AM
(17-03-2008 05:13 PM)BlondBimbo link Wrote:Hi!

Haha, This is been said a lot : 'Weather has to be in it!'.
Well, I can almost tell you with 100% that it will be included. Because they said something (in a magazine) about the mood of your Sims. When they are in the rain, they wont be as happy as they were before. They would feel miserable or something like that! So I guess, that it will be included! And I guess they will add a beach, Hopefully! Big Grin
-'BlondBimbo

I remember reading this, something about if your sim gets drenched then s/he will be miserable but if the Sims an outdoorsman sim, then they may enjoy the rain.  So it sounds like its included. would be great if it is!
18-03-2008, 03:45 AM
I hope so. It will be a nice change of pace for me to have a cranky sim sometimes. As long as he or she doesn't do it too long, then I wll have to lock them in a closet. lol

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
22-03-2008, 01:12 PM
(17-03-2008 03:12 PM)Reddle link Wrote:They said something in one of the magazines about a Sim going to the beach and then painting a picture about it when he got home. Plus, some of the pictures have lighthouses in the background, surrounded by lots of water.
Maybe decorative, but who knows.

yeah i read that...hmmm...i hope they do hae beaches...would be cool to have snowy mountains which they could go skiing on and like rivers that you could swim in.
22-03-2008, 01:46 PM
i want a beach so you can hang out on sims 3 so it could be like a mini holiday!
22-03-2008, 01:48 PM
how about they make it in the normal Sims 3 and only add about 4-5 EPs! We can buy most of it in the original Sims 3

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
22-03-2008, 01:50 PM
you think a sim's clothes will get wet if s/he is out while it rains?
beaches will be great hopefully they will be added with the base game

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
22-03-2008, 01:51 PM
(22-03-2008 01:50 PM)tv_freak link Wrote:you think a sim's clothes will get wet if s/he is out while it rains?
beaches will be great hopefully they will be added with the base game

They might get wet, but i'm not so sure...And also beaches would be great, I mean they came with BV...so they should be able to add it to TS3 Tongue

Coming Soon...