or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Vampires. Help. :S
23-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Vampires. Help. :S
How do you get vampires?
I'm trying to make the Cullen family,
But I have no idea how to become a vampire.
:|
Please help.
Wink
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Re: Vampires. Help. :S
If you don't want to do it with a hack, you go downtown and try to meet one. They are fairly obvious, the guy will wear a cape and the girl wears some midevil type gown. You talk to them, make friends. Invite them over and hopefully at some point you can get him or her to move in. Then you can control that sim, have him or her bite your sim.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
23-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh,
Psh,
Thats obvious.
lol.
Thanks.
Smile
24-03-2008, 09:31 PM
OR...i have an easeer way...press cntrol shift c then type in the box at the top of the screan and type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true then press enter....shift click on mail box go to the top choce it will have like 3 letter r some thing with that then find vampire...or grang vampire and whence he come shift click on him and pres make selectible and talk 2 him thin click on his pic with the family and click on the person u want him 2 bite and click bite! yay!!! P.S. u can do ALOT of other things with thebool prop cheat 2!  ;D Big Grin Wink :Smile
25-03-2008, 12:15 AM
(24-03-2008 09:31 PM)sasaroxz link Wrote:OR...i have an easeer way...press cntrol shift c then type in the box at the top of the screan and type boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true then press enter....shift click on mail box go to the top choce it will have like 3 letter r some thing with that then find vampire...or grang vampire and whence he come shift click on him and pres make selectible and talk 2 him thin click on his pic with the family and click on the person u want him 2 bite and click bite! yay!!! P.S. u can do ALOT of other things with thebool prop cheat 2!  ;D Big Grin Wink :Smile
lol boolProp is awesome i always turn it on, lol what else can vampires do apart from thwe obvious? Big Grin

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
25-03-2008, 01:19 AM
they can... uhm.. fly.. and stalk to different spots. you just click on the place you want them to go, and you get the option of walking, flying or stalking there. and they never die of old age :]
25-03-2008, 03:30 AM
What else can boolprop do?
And...what am I supposed to do? ???
26-03-2008, 01:21 AM
(25-03-2008 03:30 AM)mrdoodles3 link Wrote:What else can boolprop do?
And...what am I supposed to do? ???

boolprop can spawn objects. u can get all different type sof clothes and set maternitywear. can also deteremine if pregnant women have twins or not. u can make ppl selectable, raise relationships, raise career level, and get jobs and job rewards.