www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction (/showthread.php?tid=1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - Admin (At GTA) - 12-03-2008 04:42 PM

Welcome to SimsForums! ;D

At the moment SimsForums.net is just a forum, but will soon expand into a comprehensive, in-depth fan-site for EA's upcoming game, The Sims 3.

We're currently working on the forum skin and foundations for the website. If you have any suggestions, please let us know!

Don't forget to review the Rules & Guidelines before posting!

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - Verno77 - 13-03-2008 04:31 AM

I'm looking forward to what your going to do with the site.

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - Roguedeth - 13-03-2008 05:50 AM

i'm so excited with sims 3, it's a game that i will walk 40 mins for.

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - BlondBimbo - 13-03-2008 02:39 PM

I'm also very excited about The Sims 3! I think this will be a great game, and I'm afraid that I'm going to play it a lot of time! Big Grin

-'BlondBimbo

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - Ncl66196 - 13-03-2008 03:55 PM

I'm really looking forward to Sims3!!!  I really like the idea that they will be more socially adept, and the aging of the entire neighborhood coinciding with the growth of the active playing Sim.

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - SailorSims - 13-03-2008 06:07 PM

I hope that this forum is going to be great.

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - SilverWolf - 13-03-2008 10:26 PM

Lol, already looking at this forum, it's pretty good. And you're not even finished Big Grin

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - milostar45 - 13-03-2008 11:48 PM

Man the why does it have to be so far March 19 why not now

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - jaymeejohn16 - 13-03-2008 11:57 PM

AM i the only one dreading the sims3 i'm really excited but al i can think about is costs. i can;t afford to upgrade my computer anymore and i know my computer won;'t be able for a new upgrade. don't get me wrong i'm really excited for it too come out.

Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction - holisox - 14-03-2008 04:25 AM

6 days never seemed so long before! lol i can't wait fo this game to come out!