www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Bring The Sims 4 Online! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Bring The Sims 4 Online! (/showthread.php?tid=11298)

Bring The Sims 4 Online! - maximum411 - 27-01-2012 11:11 PM

I have been a huge fan of The Sims series since the original came out, and am naturally looking forward to the upcoming Sims 4.

EA registered thesims4.com several years ago, and it is expected that they will come out with another installment to The Sims series before long.

One thing I would love to see, and something that I think would really set The Sims 4 apart from the other games in the series, would to bring in online features, so that you could allow your Sims to interact with the Sims of your friends and family in an MMORPG-type game. Ideally, the online aspect would be an optional addition to the game, so that those who wished to play on their own still could. I personally would love to be able to visit my friends' homes, neighborhoods, and Sims over the internet, and maybe even befriend or marry their Sims!

If you agree with me, I've started an online petition to send to EA:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/sims4/

If I get enough signatures, I'll send it to them. Since they probably haven't done much development yet and are likely still coming up with ideas for the game, if we collect a lot of signatures there is a good chance we could impact game development. After all, pleasing fans sells games!

Also, feel free to spread this petition around to other forums. The more signatures, the better!

RE: Bring The Sims 4 Online! - simsf23 - 03-02-2012 07:27 AM

[Image: bunny.gif]
et nouées sac Marti est encore un autre de ces sacs à main [Image: bunny.gif]
évidemment marqué notre vision de leur assortiment. Eh bien, ils a été en mesure d’atténuer [Image: bunny.gif]
jeter un oeil à démontre encore il s’agit d’une création de [Image: bunny.gif]
, bien plus à cause de cette plaque de métal le nom à l’avant. Ce n’est pas que la recherche de luxe, plus il semble [Image: bunny.gif]
dans sa totalité.

RE: Bring The Sims 4 Online! - Minty - 03-02-2012 03:27 PM

(03-02-2012 07:27 AM)simsf23 Wrote:  [Image: bunny.gif]
évidemment marqué notre vision de leur assortiment. Eh bien, ils a été en mesure d’atténuer [Image: bunny.gif]
, bien plus à cause de cette plaque de métal le nom à l’avant. Ce n’est pas que la recherche de luxe, plus il semble [Image: bunny.gif]
dans sa totalité.
Dear Monsewer from Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey Land,

Mercy buckets for joining our lovely forum today in order to spam us about your crappy overpriced handbags made by ten year olds in some Third World country and sold to the sort of vacuous consumer whores whose idea of intelligence is parroting the powder room philosophy of Sarah Jessica Donkeywitch from the latest "s3x In The City" movie.

I have taken the liberty of removing all your links and replacing them with bunnies.

Lovely cute little bunnies that hoppity hoppity hop, all day long.

Aren't they lovely? Don't they just give you squeegasms?

You just want to hug them and cuddle them and stuffs and WUB THEM AND WUB THEM AND WUBBITY WUBBITY WUB all day long, forever.

Hope you're not too miffed.

Oh, and you're permabanned, in case you haven't guessed.

Love and kisses,

Waffen Thin Mint
Sims Forums Moderator & Maker Of The Tea.
[Image: tonguedrop.gif]

RE: Bring The Sims 4 Online! - maximum411 - 03-02-2012 05:20 PM

lol

RE: Bring The Sims 4 Online! - Paul - 05-02-2012 02:16 AM

(03-02-2012 03:27 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  
dans sa totalité.
Dear Monsewer from Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey Land,

Mercy buckets for joining our lovely forum today in order to spam us about your crappy overpriced handbags made by ten year olds in some Third World country and sold to the sort of vacuous consumer whores whose idea of intelligence is parroting the powder room philosophy of Sarah Jessica Donkeywitch from the latest "s3x In The City" movie.

I have taken the liberty of removing all your links and replacing them with bunnies.

Lovely cute little bunnies that hoppity hoppity hop, all day long.

Aren't they lovely? Don't they just give you squeegasms?

You just want to hug them and cuddle them and stuffs and WUB THEM AND WUB THEM AND WUBBITY WUBBITY WUB all day long, forever.

Hope you're not too miffed.

Oh, and you're permabanned, in case you haven't guessed.

Love and kisses,

Waffen Thin Mint
Sims Forums Moderator & Maker Of The Tea.
[Image: tonguedrop.gif]
L
M
A
O
!

RE: Bring The Sims 4 Online! - Ollie - 06-02-2012 06:48 AM

dans sa totalité.
can I have one of your bunnies?