www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! (/showthread.php?tid=11502)

Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - Minty - 07-08-2012 11:09 AM

[Image: 5kkc53.jpg]

Shocked Excuse me while I retire to the drawing room and fetch the revolver. I cannot bear to live in a world where the wife of the heir to the throne sits before an upside down Union flag.

Next thing you know they'll be expecting us to have dinner without side plates.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - Caspin - 08-08-2012 06:49 PM

I think your portents of doom might be accurate. This afternoon I was pursued home by swarms of flying ants. There were so many of them it started to look a bit like a biblical plague. Nasty things.

Chasedbybutterfly

RE: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - Minty - 08-08-2012 09:15 PM

Now I AM worried! I've wasted a good part of this evening chucking ants out of the house that were coming in through two top windows. Big buggers they were and all! Shocked

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - Ollie - 09-08-2012 11:07 PM

2012- It's the end of the world! :O

RE: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - Caspin - 10-08-2012 05:06 PM

We should dig a bunker!

RE: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - serp3821 - 11-08-2012 09:37 PM

(08-08-2012 06:49 PM)Caspin Wrote:  I think your portents of doom might be accurate. This afternoon I was pursued home by swarms of flying ants. There were so many of them it started to look a bit like a biblical plague. Nasty things.

Chasedbybutterfly
Same here! I have like loads of ants in my room and I don't know what to do. It's so frustrating fs.

The world is getting worse. There's more thick people around these days!

RE: Civilisation is doomed! The collapse of society is upon us! - bobert26 - 12-08-2012 05:38 AM

Speaking of insects in bedrooms, I had one of these scary mofos under my bed a few months ago:

[Image: 3193fce6730b8ac5238e2d300123316c.jpg]

The end is nigh.