www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Homes For Sims - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Homes For Sims (/showthread.php?tid=11537)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Homes For Sims - Caspin - 09-09-2013 08:40 AM

Yes I bet it feels very strange. Has anyone walked in on you because they heard you merrily chatting away to yourself?

RE: Homes For Sims - Ollie - 09-09-2013 08:43 AM

Nah, I could never ever record when anyone is home, it just feels wrong. There's a reason I kinda said my goodbyes in the second part of my LP once my mum was home.

RE: Homes For Sims - Caspin - 09-09-2013 08:54 AM

Ah! I haven't watched Part 2 yet. I'll listen out for your hasty departure lol!

RE: Homes For Sims - Ollie - 09-09-2013 10:30 AM

You can hear milo barking in the background at the same time, and then he will be barking pretty much all through part 3 when I upload it.

RE: Homes For Sims - Caspin - 09-09-2013 02:14 PM

Aw, I don't mind Milo joining in on the commentary - sweet!

RE: Homes For Sims - Caspin - 10-09-2013 06:25 PM

I love the bit at the beginning of Part 2 when you're trying to get Adrian to eat breakfast and get ready for work but he wants to have a water balloon fight Big Grin

RE: Homes For Sims - Ollie - 11-09-2013 08:26 AM

I'm finally getting around to updating my descriptions on my videos and attempting to creating a new logo.

RE: Homes For Sims - Caspin - 11-09-2013 08:52 AM

Great! I'll look forward to seeing the next one. I don't know how you find the time to do all these projects as well as go to school!

Your commentary is really funny, by the way, Ollie. I was laughing out loud (literally) over your exasperation when the guy was wedged in his sink and over that creepy stalker. Smile

Oh and I meant to tell you - it's not that unusual for ice-cream vans to come round in the evening. At home ours used to go round as kids were leaving school in the afternoon and then again later on, so people could get ice-creams after dinner. Do you really not have ice-cream vans at all where you live? Mind you, they're pretty rare here now as well. Like the milkman, they've lost out because you can buy everything easily and cheaply in supermarkets.

RE: Homes For Sims - Ollie - 11-09-2013 09:20 AM

Yeah, they're really rare here, I've only seen one in my life, and that was further away from the city, more towards the countryside.
I forgot to mention that I'm also uploading another part at the moment which should be up in another two hours or so.
I think I'm getting quite better with the commentary, Just wait for part four which I recorded a couple of hours ago, the commentary gets quite odd and creepy.

Edit: Part 3 is now up!

RE: Homes For Sims - Caspin - 11-09-2013 04:42 PM

Practice makes perfect Smile

I thought I'd done so well at keeping up with your YouTube and then you go and add more! Tongue Will watch that when I'm at home tomorrow night.