www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Shalin play's the sims 3 - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Shalin play's the sims 3 (/showthread.php?tid=11739)

Shalin play's the sims 3 - Shalin893 - 30-08-2013 07:15 PM

Hey everybody!

I thought I would come here and tell you, that I make youtube videos, of me playing the sims 3 and commentating.
It would be so awesome, if you clicked on the link to take a look. If you like my videos and have a youtube account, you could subscribe and be notified when I release more videos.
I also play other games, but if you just want to watch the sims videos, that is absolutely fine by me. If you want to give me any suggestions or feedback, I'd love to hear about it in the comments below the video.

I'm so sorry if you find this post bothersome. I just wanted to tip you all about it.
Thank you so much for reading this and please check out the videos Smile

Bunny Bunny Bunny Bunny

RE: Shalin play's the sims 3 - Minty - 31-08-2013 12:32 PM

Hi Shalin. Your name is all over Google like a rash, usually like this:-

"Hello everyone. My name is Shalin and I am a new female youtuber who
plays games! We need more of that don't we? Wink If you would like to come
check out my videos I would really appreciate it. I play The Sims 3/Minecraft but
would of course like to play other games as well. Thank you so much for
your time Smile"

You want to make people pissed at you? Join forums, go to other people's video sites & do NOTHING ELSE but post advertisements of your own work on them. In other words, exactly what you are doing right now.

Your threads being marked on YouTube as "spam" should be a little warning for you that you are making enemies with your activities. Cut it out.

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=uuOfMdup4Tg

[Image: 140296.jpg]

If you want to build up any sort of following for your videos, you need to be an active member of the communities whose games you're making videos of (The Sims and Minecraft), getting to know others & getting them to know you, making friends within them & so on.

(You're hardly "new" either, you've been doing this around the web since March time at the least).

Link removed. Don't join other people's websites only to behave like a spambot, it's rude.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan