www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) (/showthread.php?tid=1181)

Pages: 1 2

Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - 2qewl4u - 27-03-2008 04:41 PM

Hi everyone I'm 2qewl4u (real name: Ahmed) I'm 14 years old and my birthday is on the 1st of January.. umm i love the sims 2 and i can't wait for the sims 3 to come out, i have the sims 2 and six of the EPs...
hmm i dunno what else to say ;D.. so nice to meet yall, any one who wants to be friends please reply

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 04:54 PM

Hey Smile Nice to (officially) meet you! Here's your (official) welcome:

Welcome!! Big Grin

Haha...

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - Cassie - 27-03-2008 05:07 PM

Hello! Nice to meet you! Good birthday, btw! Big Grin

Welcome! ;D

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 05:09 PM

Haha Wink

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was m - 2qewl4u - 27-03-2008 05:20 PM

yup lol Big Grin everytime it strikes 12:00  on the 31st everyone celebrates  ;D

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 05:22 PM

Aren't you lucky Wink

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was m - 2qewl4u - 27-03-2008 05:29 PM

(27-03-2008 05:22 PM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:Aren't you lucky Wink
hehe

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - Cassie - 27-03-2008 05:30 PM

Knowing me, this New Year, I'll get muddled up and start singing "Happy Birthday, Ahmed!" when I should be singing "Happy New Year!" I'd love to see the look on my family's faces when I started singing that. I think that'd be the last straw; they'd have to send me off to a mental clinic. :Smile ;D

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was made) - bambigoddess - 27-03-2008 05:31 PM

(27-03-2008 05:30 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Knowing me, this New Year, I'll get muddled up and start singing "Happy Birthday, Ahmed!" when I should be singing "Happy New Year!" I'd love to see the look on my family's faces when I started singing that. I think that'd be the last straw; they'd have to send me off to a mental clinic. :Smile ;D

Haha that'd be funny to watch Wink I'd love to see their faces, too Wink

Re: Introducing my self (I've been here around the time the sims 3 website was m - 2qewl4u - 27-03-2008 05:50 PM

(27-03-2008 05:30 PM)Cassie link Wrote:Knowing me, this New Year, I'll get muddled up and start singing "Happy Birthday, Ahmed!" when I should be singing "Happy New Year!" I'd love to see the look on my family's faces when I started singing that. I think that'd be the last straw; they'd have to send me off to a mental clinic. :Smile ;D
hahaha Smile