www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
hello all - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: hello all (/showthread.php?tid=11880)

hello all - missdbug - 16-06-2014 01:53 AM

Hey, my name is Darian and I love the Sims Tongue Thought it would be nice to have a community that loves the Sims just as much as I do! Let's see... what else should I say to introduce myself? I'm a college student and major in Meteorology, I love writing and have been trying to convert some of my writings into a story using The Sims 2, and I live in the deep south. So yeah, I look forward to seeing what this community has to offer Smile

RE: hello all - noonibean - 16-06-2014 03:56 AM

Welcome, Darian! I'm pretty new here too, and so far I've been "wowed" by what a kind, amazing and supportive group this is! You should totally convert your stories using the Sims; bringing the text and characters to life using images makes for one truly fun and addicting time. Smile

RE: hello all - Caspin - 16-06-2014 08:39 AM

Hello Darian and welcome to Sims Forums! Egyptiandance

Meteorology, eh. That sounds interesting. Does that make Seasons your favourite expansion!

We would love to see some of your Sims 2 stories - there's a section for Stories and Legacies here. Or just join us in a rambling conversation about Sims or anything else that springs into your mind!

Caspin

RE: hello all - missdbug - 16-06-2014 04:42 PM

Bean- So far I've been really enjoying it Big Grin

Caspin- I do kind of have a sweet spot for the Seasons expansion xD along with Ambitions and Supernatural.