www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
LGR's review of The Sims 4 - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Sims 4 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: LGR's review of The Sims 4 (/showthread.php?tid=11912)

LGR's review of The Sims 4 - Caspin - 06-09-2014 11:51 AM

We all BeatingHeart LGR's reviews, right? Here is his take on TS4.

I'd say it was a very fair review - he's given the pros as well as the cons, can't ask for more than that.

RE: LGR's review of The Sims 4 - Minty - 09-09-2014 09:26 PM

After watching it I wonder if he ought to have given himself another week, he seemed all over the place. Usually he's tight & punchy but seemed to be swinging a lot on how he felt as the broadcast went on.

I wonder whether he felt unable to be too critical. If he tore the base to pieces, he's left with nowhere to go on reviewing any expansions, & he did very well doing this for TS3. It's been a good source of 2nd income for him, not many can call their hobby a bill payer.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: LGR's review of The Sims 4 - Caspin - 09-09-2014 10:51 PM

Yes I see what you mean. I still like his reviews though.

Earlier this week BluebellFlora tried out TS4 and one if her comments precisely describes what I see when I look at the game: "Whilst the graphics are softer than TS3 I can’t help thinking that The Sims 4 looks like a Facebook version of The Sims 2 on acid."

Biggrin