www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Far Cry - Primal - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Other Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+---- Thread: Far Cry - Primal (/showthread.php?tid=11974)

Far Cry - Primal - Minty - 18-10-2015 11:03 PM

This is beautiful looking, if looking suspiciously similar to Kyret in Far Cry 4, but the idea is dumb.

Far Cry back in the caveman days. I mean, COME ON!

Some of the ideas sound good. No more buying weapons, you have to craft all of your better equipment. Day & night have more importance, same as with Far Cry 2.

This should have been a new game name though. It's not Far Cry. It would be a good starting point potentially for a new franchise.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Far Cry - Primal - Crazycatldy - 19-10-2015 02:17 PM

I'm going to buy it and hope for the best. I never play games that don't have guns but I've been playing Far Cry since the beginning and have liked the franchise so much that I'm willing to give it a try.
Of course I did that with Sims 4 too. PissedOff BangHead

RE: Far Cry - Primal - Caspin - 19-10-2015 08:51 PM

Cat will be the test case here, then. I do really like the idea of crafting things and foraging. I would probably struggle to kill the wild beasts. I'm happier with shooting at human characters than animals in games. Or I could add extra challenge: Farcry Primal Pescetarian Edition!