www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
We're not dead after all! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: We're not dead after all! (/showthread.php?tid=12005)

We're not dead after all! - Minty - 06-04-2020 02:45 PM

Thought with the forum disappearing at the end of March, that was it, but looks like Matt had a change of heart, or it was the usual downtime with the hosters!

Still watching over for anyone interested - especially with the coronavirus lockdown.

Hope you are all paying attention to this Paralives - next year could see a plausible rival to the Sims monopoly at last.

Stay safe!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: We're not dead after all! - Caspin - 08-05-2020 04:20 PM

Amazingly, still here! Hope everyone is doing OK. The world gets a little more crazy every year. Dizzy-1

Paralives looks interesting! Certainly the videos of the building/decorating tools look great, but everything will depend on the gameplay I guess. Something to keep an eye on!

RE: We're not dead after all! - matt - 14-05-2020 03:01 PM

That was my bad, the domain expired and I forgot to renew it until I got the warning emails. I did think about letting it go, but for a tenner, I just couldn't do it!

Glad to hear you're both still alive. I wonder if anyone other than us three ever visits anymore, or even remembers this place?