www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? (/showthread.php?tid=1251)

Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - Verno77 - 29-03-2008 12:08 AM

Seeing as society has become very concern with becoming [glow=green,2,300]“Green”[/glow] (energy efficient, good for the environment), would you want The Sims 3 to have [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow] products? Solar panels, recycled stuff, fuel efficient cars, and all of those kinds of things.

My choice is #3, I could go either way, but I'm sure there will at least be some [glow=green,2,300]"green"[/glow] products that can only be distinguish by there description.  It would be interesting to see a personality trait like this, not only for Earth, but maybe for animals, too (save the whales). I would love to see an NPC hippie townie all about saving the Earth, man.

How about you, what’s your opinion? Can you think of other [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow] products? By the way, if there were a lot of green products in The Sims 3 would it make you alittle "greener"?

Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - gothika - 29-03-2008 12:12 AM

i think that'd be AWESOME!!! i love that idea. i'm trying to go green  :Smile

Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - *Eternal Memory* - 29-03-2008 02:12 AM

Well I read that some traits are veternaian. Wink

Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - MadeOfEyelashes - 29-03-2008 02:43 AM

That is one of the best idea's I've seen without a doubt ^-^

That would be an awesome trait too, Environment Friendly

As long as they don't start with Hybrid car crap... (they are less efficient then normal cars due to how many fossil fuels they have to burn to make the cars and the special fuel)

Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - Cassie - 29-03-2008 02:46 AM

It would certainly encourage kids to be more Environment Friendly! I love the idea! Big Grin

Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - Kitsune_chan64 - 29-03-2008 06:07 AM

I don't really care, it'd be cool to have it, but I'm fine if they don't add it.

Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - larue1123 - 29-03-2008 03:01 PM

that would b a cool idea

RE: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - ChadBinder - 10-05-2014 11:10 AM

Seeing as society has become very concern with becoming solar panels efficient, good for the environment), would you want The Sims 3 to have products? Solar panels, recycled stuff, fuel efficient cars, and all of those kinds of things.

My choice is #3, I could go either way, but I'm sure there will at least be some products that can only be distinguish by there description. It would be interesting to see a personality trait like this, not only for Earth, but maybe for animals, too (save the whales). I would love to see an NPC hippie townie all about saving the Earth, man.

yes we need to opt for renewable sources of energy..Solar power is one of achieving it.. I hope we will all contribute..

RE: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products? - Caspin - 10-05-2014 04:48 PM

Hello ChadBinder! You've unearthed a ye olde threade that's for sure. We did get most of these environmentally-friendly things for The Sims 3 - there are traits for the sims as well as various objects including hybrid cars, solar panels, wind-power turbines and so on. Did you mean that you would like them in The Sims 4?