www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Bella Goth... - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Bella Goth... (/showthread.php?tid=131)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bella Goth... - mcjlove123 - 17-03-2008 09:59 PM

They should come up with a new story about her or a different family, like a really drastic one. The whole bella goth abducted by aliens was good but now in TS3 do you think they should have a new huge storyline?

And also do you think existing characters should be older in Sims3 like Don Lothario will be an elderly and all the existing families grown up? if you get me...

Re: Bella Goth... - Sims3Fan92 - 17-03-2008 10:00 PM

I'm not bothered but I bet loads of people would love that.

Re: Bella Goth... - Munsta - 17-03-2008 10:01 PM

Oh Oh Oh! Never thought of this one! A new story for Bella Goth would be fun! I hope it's something like, she wandered out into the open neighbourhood and she fell down a drain, haha Big Grin

Also I would like to see characters from TS2 grown up and maybe a few generations after them too!

Re: Bella Goth... - simkid - 17-03-2008 10:02 PM

I think we will see a few descendants as new families in the town, same as they did from sims1 to sims2.

Re: Bella Goth... - Babysback64 - 17-03-2008 10:02 PM

Nice idea! I guess it depends on how far in time Sims 3 is supposed to be from Sims 2. I wouldn't mind more on the whole Bella thing. But still, it would not upset me if they didn't. Interesting to think about. Smile

Re: Bella Goth... - jb - 17-03-2008 10:02 PM

I personally am not a fan of any of the family stories!

Re: Bella Goth... - TheNinjaBassist - 17-03-2008 10:03 PM

Nooooo.

The last thing I want to hear are all the "I found Bella" or "Where is Bella?" posts all over again. I forbid you to ever summon that idea of re-adding the bella madness to this currently clean and fresh start of Sims3. Smile

Re: Bella Goth... - Munsta - 17-03-2008 10:03 PM

Haha, well maybe she can be in TS3 but she doesn't get lost  Big Grin

Re: Bella Goth... - Egypt87771 - 17-03-2008 10:04 PM

I have forgot about Bella- I could care less about her....But it would be better for a huger story line it'd be exciting Big Grin Maybe your sim would be able to help the investigators find Bella Goth Lol.....

Re: Bella Goth... - Rút - 17-03-2008 10:18 PM

I was never really a huge fan of the whole Goth storyline. I never took part in it, I mean... I played with the Goth's on TS1 but I never really played with them on TS2. I never really played in any of the NPC Neighbourhoods properly, I only used them to make music videos and stuff...
So I wouldn't be that fussed if they did a new generation of Goths. But I guess it'd be great for some people!  ;D