www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] (/showthread.php?tid=1931)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - SimSami - 13-05-2008 12:30 PM

Hey just wanted to share this with you because I haven't noticed that it's been talked about before? I could be wrong but either way I think that there is alot to decipher from this screenshot ;D

[Image: interior.jpg]

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - bambigoddess - 13-05-2008 01:38 PM

I think it's been posted somewhere before...but what sort of things would you like to discuss about it?

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - tv_freak - 13-05-2008 01:42 PM

i remember it being posted a while back
some of the thing that were mention were:
toilet paper, cupboards, slippers by the bed, pictures on top of the book case
probably more stuff i just can't remember/notice in the pic right now...

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - bambigoddess - 13-05-2008 01:56 PM

All good points. Wink Yes, I do remember talking about those details, too...or at least reading about them.

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - Cassie - 13-05-2008 05:51 PM

Anyhoo, all I said was that we discussed it here. But that doesn't mean we can't discuss it with even more depth, if that is possible! Thanks, Sami. Smile

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - bambigoddess - 13-05-2008 07:52 PM

Where was your post, Cassie?

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - FOBluvr987 - 14-05-2008 03:26 AM

-_-

Another one-timer, I see.
One post and their out.
And their one post wasn't really informative. {no}

hehe, I'm so mean. Tongue

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - ChalyssaMuch - 14-05-2008 07:08 AM

how do you know they wont be back?
and yea this was my favorite screenshot cause there was alot to find.
it was like i-spy
i wish they would release more pics with tons to find out.

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - The Adam Diamond - 14-05-2008 11:50 AM

What i'm a bit worried about in this pic is how the fridge isn't touching the counter.
of course, it could be done on purpose with the smaller grid squares. but still.....

I wish that they would just release new screenshots. i mean, if the updates are taking this long AT LEAST give us new screenshots to examine and ponder over!

Re: New Screen? I haven't seen it until now ;P... Very Insightful ;] - yummybunny - 14-05-2008 01:47 PM

I see that rugs are in the base game this time... {yes}

I remember when I was disappointed that rugs weren't in TS2.

There is a lot more different kinds of things, which is good.  Adds greater variety.