www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? (/showthread.php?tid=198)

Pages: 1 2

Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - Mandy - 18-03-2008 09:25 PM

I read if you age, now you can take 2 or 3 other people with you into the next age group. How do you do that? I see no option to do so.

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - alleexm - 18-03-2008 09:33 PM

As long as you know some other sims that are the same age as you and are NPC's, there should be an option when that sim grows up.
I'll explain a little clearer:

Same age:
Just the same age group or whatever.. AKA teen, child, adult.

Know the sim:
The sim's picture should be in the relationship pannel. They don't have to be friends--they could be enemies for all it matters.

NPC:
Non-playing-character. NPCs are the sims like Joe Carr, and the kids that always annoyingly get brought home from school (Ricky, Chloe, etc.) To put it simpler--you didn't make them.

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - Mandy - 18-03-2008 09:38 PM

Oh they have to be NPCs eh? I musta missed that part. Thanks! Big Grin

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - Babysback64 - 19-03-2008 12:07 AM

Hey thanks for the info, I don't have Freetime yet but I will soon!

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - Zach587 - 19-03-2008 10:45 AM

i think birthday parties

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - bambigoddess - 19-03-2008 03:16 PM

I should probably get Freetime...I'm so out of the loop Sad

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - lovelybrianna - 19-03-2008 07:33 PM

(19-03-2008 03:16 PM)bambigoddess link Wrote:I should probably get Freetime...I'm so out of the loop Sad
Me too :[

I really want it.

I don't have the money for games right now!  Erg!

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - bambigoddess - 19-03-2008 07:34 PM

Ditto. I should REALLY start a Sims fund like everyone else is.

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - summerbreeze - 19-03-2008 08:10 PM

When your Sim grows up or to the next stage a window pops up and allows you to pick three friends you want to grow up with you. Smile

Re: Just bought freetime...How do you have others age with you? - Mandy - 19-03-2008 08:36 PM

dateline= Wrote:I don't have the money for games right now!  Erg!

Try checking out circuit city online right now. They have it on sale for $17.99. I never buy the expansions at full price. Big Grin