www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
We Need New Members! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: We Need New Members! (/showthread.php?tid=2069)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

We Need New Members! - The Adam Diamond - 25-05-2008 01:28 AM

I Think we need New members! Tons of Them! because right now, we're just stuck with the regulars, with occasional visits from the non-regulars.

We need to advertise this place much more! We need people that will stay here for ages, and become a vital part of the community! We need people online 24/7!

I have Sort of advertised this place, with a quick mention in My Sims 3 Video on youtube, but that's not really much. *I Think I'll make a video DEVOTED to this place!*

We DO have quite a few members, but they NEVER go online! (we have about 500 members, I Think)

So, GET OUT THERE AND ADVERTISE! If this place will become the most popular and well-known fansite on The Sims 3, then we need to get a good headstart and Get it Going Good! Lol.

So basically, what I am saying, is Put a link to this place in as many Websites as possible!

So uh... yeah.

Sorry if some things don't make sense, I was typing really fast!
i'll Start making that Video now....

Re: We Need New Members! - Paul - 25-05-2008 01:42 AM

Actually, we have around 2200 members. Wink

I'll make a vid, too!

Re: We Need New Members! - The Adam Diamond - 25-05-2008 02:37 AM

Well, That's even worse then!

My Video is uploading to youtube now.

I hope Nobody minds that Cassie, Bambi, and Munsta are in the description......

But anyway, it might be good if all of us had a little chat in the comments, Y'know, just to show that it IS good, and it's not just me!

EDIT: Its uploaded - Here's the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDPxv7Yr94

Re: We Need New Members! - Chanel - 25-05-2008 03:39 AM

Cute music! Smile Isn't it in Sims 2?

Re: We Need New Members! - The Adam Diamond - 25-05-2008 04:21 AM

yeah, It's the startup Music from Seasons. There's the full version on my page. Smile

Re: We Need New Members! - Chanel - 25-05-2008 04:24 AM

(25-05-2008 04:21 AM){> TheAdamDiamond <} link Wrote:yeah, It's the startup Music from Seasons. There's the full version on my page. Smile
I added you on YouTube. Make sure to accept prittyh8machine as a friend! Wink By the way, it says you live in NEW ZEALAND (sp?)! that is awesome! My favorite movie was filmed there.

Re: We Need New Members! - The Adam Diamond - 25-05-2008 04:27 AM

Really? what's your favourite movie?

And i'll be sure to add you!

Re: We Need New Members! - Chanel - 25-05-2008 04:29 AM

It's Bridge to Terabithia Big Grin

And thanks Smile

Re: We Need New Members! - The Adam Diamond - 25-05-2008 04:32 AM

Oh ok! I only saw half of that movie! we had to turn the thing off when we came back on a plane from ourr hell cruise. i wanted to see the end. then people told me that leslie died! I was like, oh... Sad

No problem, i've added you now. Smile

Re: We Need New Members! - Chanel - 25-05-2008 04:34 AM

Yeah that's true... I almost killed myself when I saw the ending Sad Well not literally but you know what I mean. {tongue}