www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Weve been waiting for too long!!! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Sims 3 Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Weve been waiting for too long!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2370)

Pages: 1 2

Weve been waiting for too long!!! - elm1230 - 27-06-2008 12:27 AM

If you haven't noticed I haven't been on here in a long time cause lack of interest and news.I think they need to give us some new news cause I forgot all about there being a sims 3.

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - Cassie - 27-06-2008 12:31 AM

It was a silly move on their part to raise the hype and then lose it all again by not telling us a thing. {thumbsdown}

I can't believe we learned about it in March, and it's almost July already! And one picture is all we have recieved in the space of 3 months! {glare}

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - b-rad - 27-06-2008 02:13 AM

really

they need to at least give a pic of the create a sim menu

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - The Adam Diamond - 27-06-2008 05:31 AM

Ooh, I can't wait to se ethe Create a sim! Smile

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - Cassie - 27-06-2008 08:55 AM

Same! I completely agree, seeing the Create-A-Sim area is going to be brilliant! Big Grin I want to see all the new features in screenshots soon, and I really want to get a tour of the neighbourhood, because I'm sort of confused by it at the minute. I want to know all the shops and buildings we have and where they are etc etc.

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - The Adam Diamond - 27-06-2008 12:36 PM

I know. They also have just released Artsy screenshots. I want real gameplay!

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - Cassie - 27-06-2008 12:41 PM

I don'#t care about artpics, except that one with Bob and Jarvis. I want screenshots showing us actual new features. Not just random screenshots either. Ones that actually produce some interesting discussion.

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - Happysimsdude - 27-06-2008 12:49 PM

I know I want some real discussion to talk about,the site needs some big update like showing the cinema and the new CAS {yes}.

Maybe if they didn't put up the site so fast we would be talking about it everyday >:-(

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - The Adam Diamond - 27-06-2008 12:53 PM

(27-06-2008 12:41 PM)ℓυηα ℓσνєgσσ∂ link Wrote:I don'#t care about artpics, except that one with Bob and Jarvis. I want screenshots showing us actual new features. Not just random screenshots either. Ones that actually produce some interesting discussion.

No, I don't mean that, I mean how every screenshot is perfectly set up, like in the previews and stuff. the game will not be like that.

Re: Weve been waiting for too long!!! - yummybunny - 27-06-2008 04:47 PM

They are gonna do it again.

When we forget about it, or just are being patient and just is getting used to it, watch them post a big new article and stuff, then not even update us again.