www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Legacy (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Sims 2 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Kitchen And Bath Stuff (/showthread.php?tid=392)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Juliet - 20-03-2008 03:47 AM

I've never bought a stuff pack, but to me the fact that Sims 3 has been announced kind of turns me away from wanting to purchase anymore Sims 2 franchise. I'm pretty much happy with the available kitchen and bath furniture until next year, how about you?

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008 04:10 AM

I was excited about them making a kitchen and bath stuff pack. But when I saw the screen shots, I was not impressed really. I can get stuff I really like for free from a number of sims 2 sites. ;D

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Juliet - 20-03-2008 04:30 AM

Yeah I know what you mean.

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Little.Miss.Sunshine - 20-03-2008 07:47 AM

I'm not going to buy it... My sims hardly spend any time in their kitchens or their bathrooms anyways ;D

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Melvinv - 20-03-2008 10:42 AM

I think i am gonna buy it because the new kitchens and bathrooms look pretty cool to me. but i haven't bought free time yet because whilst playing the game my furniture starts changing color to blue or red and it pretty much sucks.

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - mizzylicious - 20-03-2008 11:16 AM

I love all the little things that makes the sims homes just a little bit more special!

So yes, I'm going to purchase Kitchen & Bath.
But when is it released? Is it already?

I'm in Denmark Smile

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - bambigoddess - 20-03-2008 03:14 PM

Well, of course, I say I'm going to get it, but I've said that about every other stuff pack and I have yet to buy any of them Wink

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008 08:19 PM

(20-03-2008 03:14 PM)bambigoddess link Wrote:Well, of course, I say I'm going to get it, but I've said that about every other stuff pack and I have yet to buy any of them Wink

lol

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - Rút - 20-03-2008 09:10 PM

I probably would, because I hate the restroom furniture, but the Sims no longer works on my PC. (Well, I might get this techie guy I know to fix it next week...)
If it did work, I probably would.

Re: Kitchen And Bath Stuff - simkid - 21-03-2008 12:17 PM

I would like to complete the whole set, so I will buy it. Smile